Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

If you think you have found something that's not working.........

Really amazed with Flight Factor A320 and MCE really works almost perfect out of the box with my selfmade checklist!!

Just want to ask something: I want to do the FMA anouncements, do I have to do a voicescipt for each FMA mode or they are there and I don't know where?

Also, when I say "ECAM clear" I have a Master Warning but if I press the PB it (of course) clears the ECAM item.

Is there any way to set/remove the chocks as I can do with the Ground Power Unit?

Edited by keats_1980

19 hours ago, FS++ said:

Try removing the assignment.

Is it tied to dataref or something else?

No I just use the assignment in the settings panel.  I tried removing it and it made no difference. I have the gear and the flaps assigned to other switches on the Joystick and they work perfectly.  I get the error message at the top of the screen saying the command is not recognised. It's as if my FO doesn't know what Autobrake and spoilers are. I have just tried same command with the Jar A320 and it is working great with joystick assignment on, it also works on the FF A320U ( yes, I have  a lot of Airbuses ). 😃  I have XP 11.36 and Windows 10.

Edited by dbrooke

WW4959.png

2 hours ago, dbrooke said:

No I just use the assignment in the settings panel.  I tried removing it and it made no difference. I have the gear and the flaps assigned to other switches on the Joystick and they work perfectly.  I get the error message at the top of the screen saying the command is not recognised. It's as if my FO doesn't know what Autobrake and spoilers are. I have just tried same command with the Jar A320 and it is working great with joystick assignment on, it also works on the FF A320U ( yes, I have  a lot of Airbuses ). 😃  I have XP 11.36 and Windows 10.

Looks like a corrupted speech file. "vCmdCtrl.cfg" in \Multi Crew X-Plane\CandC\ folder

Suggest you un-install, download and  install new package uploaded today.

I have done that, I downloaded V1.4.3.2 I installed it after uninstalling the previous version.  I am still not getting Spoiler or Autobrake commands recognised.  Also the left and right ailerons in the check aren't being announced.

Edited by dbrooke

WW4959.png

26 minutes ago, dbrooke said:

I have done that, I downloaded V1.4.3.2 I installed it after uninstalling the previous version.  I am still not getting Spoiler or Autobrake commands recognised.  Also the left and right ailerons in the check aren't being announced.

Load another aircraft like Laminar B737 and see whether commands are recognized.

30 minutes ago, FS++ said:

Load another aircraft like Laminar B737 and see whether commands are recognized.

Yes, the commands are fine with the vanilla B737, I have tried them with all the Airbuses I have and the Zibo too.  The only one not working is the A319.

Edited by dbrooke

WW4959.png

15 minutes ago, dbrooke said:

Yes, the commands are fine with the vanilla B737, I have tried them with all the Airbuses I have and the Zibo too.  The only one not working is the A319.

Completely stumped by this as the same speech grammar is loaded with all aircraft and some commands only enabled when aircraft is properly identified.

Try re-setting MCE to factory settings

Windows Start->All Apps->Multi Crew X-Plane->Restore factory settings.

You'll have to go through the wizard again. There is no need for speech training though.

Try another variant of the A319. I believe there are 3 of them

I have reset to factory settings. I have tried it with st def version.  The only difference is the texture size.  The third version is the XP  10 version, which doesn't like XP 11.  If I run any flow that mentions spoilers, I get the error message at the top of the screen which says the command doesn't seem to exist.  Which is just weird,  from what I learned about the structure when I was beta testing.  I am as stumped as you.

Edited by dbrooke

WW4959.png

42 minutes ago, dbrooke said:

I have reset to factory settings. I have tried it with st def version.  The only difference is the texture size.  The third version is the XP  10 version, which doesn't like XP 11.  If I run any flow that mentions spoilers, I get the error message at the top of the screen which says the command doesn't seem to exist.  Which is just weird,  from what I learned about the structure when I was beta testing.  I am as stumped as you.

Maybe best to post here to see if anyone else has the same issue.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/168623-multicrew-experience-mce-support-for-toliss-a319/&page=2#comments

I assume you have the same aircraft version as I do.

Thanks

On 10/17/2019 at 12:11 PM, keats_1980 said:

Really amazed with Flight Factor A320 and MCE really works almost perfect out of the box with my selfmade checklist!!

Just want to ask something: I want to do the FMA anouncements, do I have to do a voicescipt for each FMA mode or they are there and I don't know where?

Also, when I say "ECAM clear" I have a Master Warning but if I press the PB it (of course) clears the ECAM item.

Is there any way to set/remove the chocks as I can do with the Ground Power Unit?

We can't get enough information from aircraft to be able to get Fo to check when you say "thrust SRS autothrust blue" , therefore, feel free to create such announcement in Voxscript. As part of the flow, click <Notify< button and add whatever you want co-pilot to say. Example "checked"

No specific commands for chocks. Mechanic takes care of that where applicable.

I created a voxscript for each one of the FMA modes with a response of "Checked". Yep, It's not a real check...but works.

Edited by keats_1980

3 hours ago, keats_1980 said:

FFA320 Before taxi checkist, ITEM "Flaps", response: "Take off" or "1+F" or "1"...nothing works.

You can reply "Set" for now.

Will get back to you on this next week.