Sign in to follow this  
Mepshtain

Who took my Throttles levers?

Folks

Let me start by saying that i use legal copy of the plane (since i read that such event happened to users of pirated software)

Unfortunately two times when loading from COLD and DARK (the original) i saw flows in the cockpit, this only happened twice and not once when starting from the demo flights

any explanation ?

Thanks

Moshe

Folks

Let me start by saying that i use legal copy of the plane (since i read that such event happened to users of pirated software)

Unfortunately two times when loading from COLD and DARK (the original) i saw flows in the cockpit, this only happened twice and not once when starting from the demo flights

any explanation ?

Thanks

Moshe

Odd. How did you load the aircraft? Did you load this aircraft *after* loading a different repaint of the same model?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Or maybe another add-on. I had great troubles with the NGX when I loaded it after the md-80 maddog.

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

It is an anti hijacking security system. Kinda like the wheel lock on your car.

Joking aside that is an odd one.

Regards

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

I get the same problem from time to time, so before setting up everything, I check if the handles are there :-)

/Baudie