Sign in to follow this  
jhoman

livery manager not working

After selecting the PMDG livery manager on my computer, the two subwindows: Select livery to install and remove selected livery are very fuzzy and unable to read, when I click on the : select livery to install, a window states that PMDG LIVERY MANAGER EXE has stopped working, this has happen five times and have not been able to use the livery manager.

Hope somebody has the answer.

Thank you in advance

Jacobus Homan

Thank you gentlemen for your fast reply, that was the missing link.

Jacobus Homan

After selecting the PMDG livery manager on my computer, the two subwindows: Select livery to install and remove selected livery are very fuzzy and unable to read, when I click on the : select livery to install, a window states that PMDG LIVERY MANAGER EXE has stopped working, this has happen five times and have not been able to use the livery manager.

Hope somebody has the answer.

Thank you in advance

Jacobus Homan

Right click and select run as administrator.

Right click and select run as administrator.

Right click -> properties -> compatability -> tick "Run this program as an administrator" -> Apply

and you should be good to go

What Peter said. The Livery Manager doesn't work at all if it is not ran as an administrator. It just crashes.

This only applies if you have FSX in the Program Files or Program Files (x86) folders - part of the reason we recommend installing FSX outside them.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com