Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

I need a new Payware Addon

So I've got the NGX, UTX, GEX, UT2, REX, ASE2012, FS2crew (NGX), GSX, Aerosoft AES tons of Payware/Freeware Airports...I fly a lot of WestJet and AA routes in and around Canada and the United States...but Im getting bored. I currently have logged 157 flights on the NGX and most of which is on VATSIM. Now, could there be an addon that would fit with my type of flying? I dont want a new plane or scenery....maybe a utility? Any suggestions would be great!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Perhaps a change in scenery to general aviation hehe?

Try the Realair Lancair or Baytower RV7... they'd still meet your high performance needs :)

If not you could try Air Hauler or FSPax for your 737 routes.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ok, I'll have a look at those.

Thanks

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Maybe you could check out FS Passengers?

http://www.fspassengers.com/

Haven't tried it myself yet but looks pretty good. Could add a bit of an extra dimension to your flights.

Right, Im checking that out right now, only thing is; is it going to work with FS2Crew and the NGX in terms of like the aircraft profiles and such..it does look pretty cool.

Ron Hamilton

Not too sure as I've never used FS2Crew.

I don't see why it shouldn't work with the NGX but I might download the demo and try it with mine.

Fscrew2 works great with the ngx, if you get it you get the button and voice options so you can choose which verson you prefer

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Curious what the OP decided to go with to rejuvenate his flying?

I have Shade lol, thanks tho. I just feel out of options, I keep buying Airport Scenery and it gets old quick. Like when I got FS2Crew it changed my simming life lol. I just think I have the PERFECT airliners simulation and Im thinking of making it better. I guess Im going to get the Aersoft A320 when it comes out and use that as a hold over until the FSLabs version comes out. I have tons of VFR scenery and airplanes from ORBX and RealAir and Carenado and the list goes on.

Ron Hamilton

maybe time for a break or a different hobby. if you have all those addons and are still bored, more addons probably won't help.

Best, Michael

KDFW

maybe time for a break or a different hobby. if you have all those addons and are still bored, more addons probably won't help.

Don't forget Multi Crew Experience(MCE).

http://www.multicrewxp.com/

I love this hobby, not going to stop now + I have tons of money invested in it. I bought some JustPlanes DVD's and they are great, makes me want to fly more.

I have FS2Crew for the NGX and isn't it kinda the same thing as MCE?

Ron Hamilton

Not quiet!

MCE supports many aircraft and has voice interrogation with RC4 and native FS ATC. The scripting of the voice replies is very flexible and feels more 'real'.

New female First Officer due very shortly :wub:

New voice packs are now being released.

Drop into the MCE support Forum here at AVSIM and have a look around and ask questions. ^_^

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Welcome to being a career virtual airline pilot! LOL Going back and forth on any route becomes a bore very quickly, especially that (I guess) you have become so familiar with the NGX and can perform procedure blindfold? I am no way at your level, so I still find the NGX system intriguing, but I would imagine one day, keep cruising at high altitude will become a bore. Like in real life, flying low with GA and enjoy the scenery i may be what you need? Or turn on those failure modules too?

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020