Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Loading FSX automatically to a runway?

You know when you start FSX, it goes to the main menu then you have to launch into the actual game from there.

Is there a easy way to start FSX and have it load right into the game with a favorite plane, time, airport that you've set up? i.e. bypassing the main menu

Easy,

setup a flight where you want it, save the flight, making sure you tick "default", then in the FSX options, tick the bypass load up screen option. Just make sure in the plane, if avaliable, make sure "both fuel tanks are selected" and fuel is not at cutoff, or it will have issues with other planes.

Doh, I should of know that was there but haven't visited that tab of the main menu in a loooong time, thanks for info.

I setup my initial load for Ulithi Atoll airport. I'm guessing that would be the very fastest and easiest area for FSX to load.