Sign in to follow this  
Richard McDonald Woods

2012 looks to be a cracker of a year!

I have just been compiling a list of the software that is due in the next months and I am very excited about the future of flight simming with PMDG. It looks as though my Xmas present list is going to be expensive this year:

- RAAS Professional

- PFPX

- EFB v2

- PMDG B777

- FS2Crew for B777

- EZCA v2

- PMDG B744 v2

- FS2Crew for B744 v2

- New VATSIM pilot client (free, of course)

- A 5.1 sound system (any ideas?)

After many years flying the bigger Boeings, I am going to have to learn how to share cockpit workloads with a First Officer with FS2Crew. This promises to be a major learning element for me, and bring me much closer to 'the real thing'.

Many thanks to all those struggling so hard to bring us new and superb simming software!

Cheers, Richard

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

I doubt we'll see any new PMDG products until 2013. They don't put out unfinished products, like some other people I know.

Don't forget the DC-6 !

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Doubt you will also see that Vatsim pilot client this year as well. Reading thee forum about it, it is too disjointed a project right now. It is a long long way off if ever.

Eric 

You are right Richard, I'm waitinf for 744 and FS2crew, hope voice edition! Any idea when VATSIM new client will benreleased?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Where's the info for the new client?

I agree 2012/13 will be good for fsx.

Thanks lee

Sent using Tapatalk

The new client info is on the vatsim forums. It has its own subforum. As for release date, I'm guessing its very very far away. I dont think they have even coded a single line yet, at least thats my understanding.

vatsim s3

1133704.png

I have just been compiling a list of the software that is due in the next months and I am very excited about the future of flight simming with PMDG. It looks as though my Xmas present list is going to be expensive this year:

- RAAS Professional

- PFPX

- EFB v2

- PMDG B777

- FS2Crew for B777

- EZCA v2

- PMDG B744 v2

- FS2Crew for B744 v2

- New VATSIM pilot client (free, of course)

- A 5.1 sound system (any ideas?)

After many years flying the bigger Boeings, I am going to have to learn how to share cockpit workloads with a First Officer with FS2Crew. This promises to be a major learning element for me, and bring me much closer to 'the real thing'.

Many thanks to all those struggling so hard to bring us new and superb simming software!

Cheers, Richard

OOOOO EZCA V2. It won't look good on the NGX winglex though [slow refresh rate]

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I can't personally see the 747 this year. Hopefully the 777 comes out. DC-6 shouldn't be long either, wonder if they found the beta testers they were looking for!

Hi Riccardo

I am impressed so far with the apparent knowledge and commitment of the team members. Yes, it is taking some time to get coding, but I feel that their group expertise is sufficient to give us an excellent replacement for the current out of date products within a reasonable timeframe.

Cheers, Richard

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

I was actually about to buy EZCA. When is version 2 coming out? Will it be a whole new program, or will it be an update to the customers who already have bought EZCA?

Richard,

Your message inspires me... Maybe we should put up a forum between now and Christmas with the title of; "All I Want For Christmas (besides my two front teeth) Is...". And then members could point their wives, husbands, significant others, children, grand children, etc. to the forum for ideas. :lol:

What about FSLabs A320. I am guessing Q1/2013.

Also there is the Q400 (sorry forgot the developer).

As for EZCA V2.0. It is supposed to be a free upgrade but given the amount of work to get it going there may end up being an charge. (my guess only).

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000