Sign in to follow this  
Manny

ENB. WOW!

This is what I use via adjustments with the tool.

Anti aliasing:off

Sharpen :on/off , see if you like it

HDR power 4, radius at min

bloom threshold 3, width 2,power 7

Tonemap,gamma1 exposure4 saturation4 bleach1 fog1

Technicolor default/off play around with this

Sepia off

Thanks. This looks interesting.

So I am looking at the settings in windowed mode and I am wondering if there is a way to see the changes I just made without restarting FSX.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

o I am looking at the settings in windowed mode and I am wondering if there is a way to see the changes I just made without restarting FSX.

Make the changes in windowed mode then alt enter to full screen and the changes will be seen.

By the way, the enable disable key for the effects is the pause/break button on your keyboard.

This will also pause FSX,in which case just hit P and the sim will resume!

Nevermind about the way to see changes. I posted before I saw your last post. BTW, The windowed to full screen method works fine but the pause/unpause doesn't see to work

Is the AA better though this than NVIDIA Inspector? I think I am using 8xS

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Is the AA better though this than NVIDIA Inspector? I think I am using 8xS

I use 8S like you do,via inspector and use the tool only for the graphical/bloom enhanccements.

I'd be willing to try your suggestion as I do have a EVGA 580GTX card, but no Precision X. What then would you recommend? Install it? Did a quick visual scan and I don't see a process (or program) named Precision X.

Hey there.

Ok, what program is installed on your machine that is cooling your GTX card? MSI Afterburner? or some other Nvidia sofware? If you can find that out, let me know and I'll research the same fix for you in that software :)

As far as I know ive only installed the nvidia drivers. Inspector is on as well. I've over clocked the CPU but not the gpu.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Well ENB may give you a kind of cinematic effect but it does not reflect what you see in a real cockpit.... FSX renders color as it should be...

too much, too soon....

Lol are you going to quote every post and add the same thing after each? :lol:

I don't use Precision X software either.

No, I am not doing that, thanks.

You will know that if you reply to someone, even if they haven't been to the forum lately, will receive an email letting them know they have had a response to their comment. This will then bring them here to read what I wrote them. Yes, I could have posted it and then just let them come around whenever, but I thought they might like to know sooner than that :)

I know what I'm doing thank you.

Rob

As far as I know ive only installed the nvidia drivers. Inspector is on as well. I've over clocked the CPU but not the gpu.

Ok, so your using inspector. I checked for the option in inspector, but I can't install it at the moment to look for the advanced options. What I would suggest you do is download the newest Precision X software from Nvidia's site and follow the steps I posted to checkmark the "compatibility mode for 3rd party runtime dll's" - this should force the compatibity and work the same.

I can check on the INspector thing tonight for you if you would prefer.

Thanks

Rob

I actually had the same question as "SKEWR".

I have the Nvidia Control Panel and right clicked the tray icon then selected "exit". That seems to help with the problem but I'm still testing.

I also assume this will have no effect on my nvidia Inspector settings but would like confirmation if anyone knows for sure. (Or, perhaps part of my similar problems may have been due to the conflict between Nvidia Control Panel and Inspector?)

great, hows the test going? still good?

I believe there is advanced settings in inspector that do the same for 3rd party Dll compatibility, but I have to install it on machine at home tonight to see. I can't do it here.

I'll check and get back to you guys.

THanks

Rob

Would anyone of you great guys! here! - have an A380 that works! lol - in FSX ? - I tried some last night and this thing was crawling into the ground with engines idle LOL - Please send your A380 FSX file donations to the following email address and I will personally find something to give you in return :)

Thanks guys!

Rob

I need an A380 - that looks nice and flies well :)

Hi,

using networked computers for FSX. FSX i use in fullscreen mode and to start some programms in background it is neccessary to switch between FSX fullscreen and windowed mode.

Test showed, that "g3d9.dll" file causes an FSX error sooner or later. So ENB mod is not usable. I am sad about that because that massive improvement of quality.

In the meantime, is there any solution making ENB mod again usable?

Is FXAA tool a solution which not causes FSX errors like ENB nod does? 

Regards