Sign in to follow this  
Phantom88

Next Up From Carenado

Looks good but I have the Bonanza...

Anyway I won't drop any more cash on Carenado stuff until they make their existing XP models 100% v10 compatible.

I'm Hoping they bring theT182T to X-Plane.I think/Hope Carenado will update their aircraft once X-Plane 10 is out of beta

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Cool, been waiting for one for a while now.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Yeah hopefully they will tackle the gauge lighting for XP10 with this one and can then retrofit it into the other planes.

--John near KPAE

Why would Carenado spend energy on the Baron if XPX already has a pretty decent Baron? Most XP9 users will eventually transition to XPX, so I don't quite understand.

Dennis

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Why would Carenado spend energy on the Baron if XPX already has a pretty decent Baron? Most XP9 users will eventually transition to XPX, so I don't quite understand.

Dennis

I assume Carenado are just generally going through their catalogue of aircraft they have made already and 'converting' them to XP. I should imagine that at some point their X-plane market will be in sync with what they have created for FSX/P3D. You're right it does seem unusual to make a Baron when one already exists free with a copy of XP, but, I suppose at least it's nice to have a bit of choice. Personally, I'm lookingn forward to their C182T and the SR22 with some nice glass avionics to use. I expect that's a while off yet though.

Cheers

Rhydian