Sign in to follow this  
speedyTC

Flight1 support

I feel I should inform the FS community here of the absolutely outstanding support and help I received from Flight1 in my efforts to (re)install the FSX version of the 767 on my recently built FSX-capable machine.

Without wanting to bore you all with details, suffice to say that my Level D 767 has a long history harking back to my days with FS9. I eventually upgraded to FSX with numerous email changes and address changes in between and yet the guys at Flight1 were able to keep track of all my bungled attempts and finally straighten me out.

I now have a fully functional 767 running in FSX and I thought I should publicly thank Flight1 for their outstanding support. Bloody well done, guys! Thank you! :drinks:

MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4 | i5 13600KF | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 (12GB) | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 850EVO 500GB | 2TB Seagate HDD | Deepcool AK500 CPU Cooler | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 11 22H2 build | MSFS2020 |

Tony K.

Hi Tony I agree flight1 is fantastic love there system too very simple and easy, but when you run into problems they take care of you.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Completely agree. Flight1 is the best FS store out there.

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

I concur. I had some issues with REX and FTX and their support got me up and running PDQ. Very quick and knowledgeable. Most of my money for FSX add-on's now go through them.

Simmarket and Flight1 have been around a while. It shows! They have great support, especially considering it's usually simple do-it-yourself account stuff. When Flight1 started using the single login username and password their wrapper utility, re-installs got even simpler. No messing with emails containing keys, no key re-downloads, etc, etc.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Hi,

Flight1's after purchase support is second to none.

I now have a fully functional 767 running in FSX and I thought I should publicly thank Flight1 for their outstanding support. Bloody well done, guys! Thank you! :drinks:

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Absolutely the best, bar none.

Even some of the other major vendors with great software don't come close. The Flight1 team is always willing to go the extra mile to help, and always willing to refund, if software doesn't meet YOUR expectations, not theirs.

I was once chastised for calling a vendor by his last name, rather than calling him Captain XXX! We don't need arrogance like that. It does nothing but stroke the egos of those who are benefiting from our purchases. You don't get the feeling of self-importance and inflated egos from the Flight1 team.

Long live Flight1!

Wilson

+1 for Flight1! I wish every online software retailer had their level of service.

The other thing I love about Flight 1 is that I've never had an issue using a Visa or Amex gift card with them unlike some other vendors.