Sign in to follow this  
PHXRE

Mass & Balance

Hello,

I got this 737-700 Load & Trimsheet when I made a flight on the jumpseat a couple of years ago.

Now that I've finished groundschool (and so got the knowledge for mass & balance) I would like to try the Load & Trimsheet on the PMDG 737-700 NGX.

But I still need some more information on the PMDG 737-700 NGX model:

Basic Empty Mass?

Weight of Catering (if applicable at model?)

BEM index?

By how much does the index move for a given weight for the catering and cabin crew?

There are also four holds on the load & trimsheet. I assume hold 1 & 2 in the PMDG model is hold 1 & 4 on the load & trimsheet, just like in CAA's CAP 696 (http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/33/CAP696.pdf)?

Thanks a lot,

PHXRE

On a 737 4 baggage compartments are considered for W&B. 1 is fwd of fwd cargo doors, 2 is aft of fwd doors, 3 is fwd of aft doors and 4 is aft of aft doors.

PMDG has 1&2 combined into fwd compartment and 3&4 combined into aft compartment, which is typical of FS add-ons.

Weight of catering and typical crew is normally included in DOW. How to get PMDG DOW - make the airplane empty, check the weight, mark down.

NGX distributes the pax mass by itself within one section (or two in two class config). There is no way to make ti go A/B/C/D like your trimsheet will have. And we dont even know what rules does the distribution obey.

It could be, in theory, reverse-engineered, but this is of very little practical use. The airplane will give you back your numbers anyway.

Hello,

what Fabo said above me is correct.

However, I have the BW, BI etc. for you

Since your nickname is PHXRE, I guess you had a jumpseat on the transavia -XRE, so I'll give those.

PH-XRE-----al weights in KG

BW: 39,063KG

BI:43,3

Catering: 774 KG index +2.

STD B737 3 CA: 225 KG index +0,9

Transavia also uses distribution papers, however I do not have them in digital form, you can PB me if you want those.

Sonny A.