Sign in to follow this  
costanzo_roberto

FSX Crashes Open Aircraft 737NGX

Hi,

I have a problem with the 737NGX Sp1c, if you select from the menu `Start the 737NGX at the start when the program executes the 737NGX Setup 20 Sec. FSX Crashes and close the program FSX.

In order to use the 737NGX, I Select the C172 and start FSX.

when I turn off engine and Panel of C172, i select the menu for Fsx----> Aicraft----> 737NGX and everything works Well.

I have another problem with 737NGX, sometimes On Line IVAO, and only to Descend or Approach, Fsx Crashes and close the program.

Maybe be the same problem or some other problem causing this error Fsx?

Please help me to solve this problem.

Tanks,

Roberto.

Hi,

I have a problem with the 737NGX Sp1c, if you select from the menu `Start the 737NGX at the start when the program executes the 737NGX Setup 20 Sec. FSX Crashes and close the program FSX.

In order to use the 737NGX, I Select the C172 and start FSX.

when I turn off engine and Panel of C172, i select the menu for Fsx----> Aicraft----> 737NGX and everything works Well.

I have another problem with 737NGX, sometimes On Line IVAO, and only to Descend or Approach, Fsx Crashes and close the program.

Maybe be the same problem or some other problem causing this error Fsx?

Please help me to solve this problem.

Tanks,

Roberto.

Hello Roberto, as with most other problem I would suggest first of all a simple reinstall, this fixes so much problems, but is completely overlooked, if this doesn't work then I suggest the following;

-Be certain the necessary strings are added to your fsx.cfg file, such as the HIGHMEMFIX line,

If this is the first time you are getting these errors I'd also back track down the line of Addons I have installed to ensure that they are not interfering with my NGX.

Please be sure first of all that your computer is able to handle the strains of MSFSX coupled with the NGX or you may be required to pull some of those sliders own to compensate, I'm not sure if that will solved the crashes however.

If the reinstall and suggested fixes are not successful, open a ticket with the PMDG team.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Be better to find out what the event viewer says when fsx crashed least it will tell you whats causing the crash in the first place

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Since OP gave us no info about his system or config we're left guessing, and my guess is that this is an unstable OC or at least an unstable windows installation

vatsim s3

1133704.png

Thank you for your answers,

We are talking about a sistama where I installed these Addons:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit - Fsx Sp2 + Acceleration Pack - 737Ngx - UTX - RexEssentiantial - Fs2crew - Gtx.

hardware:

Video Card = Nvidia GTX590

Cpu = I7-2600K (Sandy Briddge) Lga 1155 Quad-core ( Oc. 4,6 Ghz )

Mb. = Maximus IV Extreme Rev.B3 Chipset P67 ATX.

Ram = DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL8D-8GB (2X4GB ) CL8

SSD = Ocz 240 Gb Serie Vertex 3 Max IOPS Sata 3 3,5"

I suppose an unstable problem of Oc. `cause I can not open the Far 737Ngx` Start menu?

But I can only start it only after I started with the C172?

I started having this problem after I installed the New Throttle Quadrant for Precicion Fligth Control ( Part #: J2E6LE-GA-STRF ) by Usb 2.0

Calibration the Axis for Fsupc.

In my system Fsx only have the 737Ngx ... Thanks for your Repley,

Roberto.

So since you have said you only started having this problem after installing the new throttle quandrant which probably is the cause of your problem. You can try to use another usb port, unplugged it from your pc to see it the problems goes away or not

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi,

The Trotthle quadrant for Pfc It works correct, and whether to open the menu `Star 737 Defalt and I make a simulation of two hours, I do not have no problem.

When I configured The Axis I went and to amend Assignments for Fsx !!

I do not understand when the 737Ngx Start Menu `Start, he opens up and you can see the 2D panel and the green bar that decreases with the second ... when there is no end in 5 Sec Sicroniizzation, Fsx closes and I noted Fatal Error.

That controls performs the 737Ngx at that stage?

have a good Day,

Roberto.

Hi,

thi my Problem to Start 737Ngx:

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14

Faulting module name: PMDG_737NGX.DLL, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4f5162a3

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00016c30

Faulting process id: 0x1170

Faulting application start time: 0x01cd82c64965e4f8

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL

Report Id: d1a96acf-eeb9-11e1-ab73-f46d040ad344

Hi,

I'm getting a similar problem. I have the PMDG 744 as default aircraft. If I want to fly the 737NGX I select it , press OK and before it loads I get an APPCRASH PMDG_737NGX.DLL error. This problem happened suddenly. I've been using the NGX for a few weeks without a problem and added no new programs or hardware before the problem started. I'm using 32 bit Vista and FSX. I have contacted PMDG support and they are looking into it. I'll report any success.

Phil.

Hi,

I'm getting a similar problem. I have the PMDG 744 as default aircraft. If I want to fly the 737NGX I select it , press OK and before it loads I get an APPCRASH PMDG_737NGX.DLL error. This problem happened suddenly. I've been using the NGX for a few weeks without a problem and added no new programs or hardware before the problem started. I'm using 32 bit Vista and FSX. I have contacted PMDG support and they are looking into it. I'll report any success.

Phil.

I don't think it's the best idea to select such an advanced airplane for default aircraft.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Hi,

solved the problem,

was a dual configuration of the Gear Up Button swicth of Fsupc, which was in conflict by moving the lever to open the 737Ngx the Gear Up / GearDown during the configuration of the program 737Ngx 20 Sec.

This problem can also occur if you press the button (G) and while starting the program 737Ngx.

I do not understand why the programm of 737Ngx Locks all front panel keys not being setup sequence.

have a Good day,

Roberto.