Sign in to follow this  
AlphaDawg141

I love the NGX

I made a video using the NGX and oh man do I love this bird. Pretty smooth flying, but when recording I dip a bit, cause FRAP has to kill the fps.

One thing I've noticed with the NGX is the kindof laggy, such as the Alierons and stuff like that.

Alex Brinson

Hi,

Your not alone when it comes to the PMDG 737NGX, its one fine aircraft. BTW: Nice video...

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

One thing I've noticed with the NGX is the kindof laggy, such as the Alierons and stuff like that.

I really can't imagine what you mean. Could you explain a little more?

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

- Hi, my name is Dmitrij Nazarenko and I'm a NGXoholic.

*everyone says "hi"*

- I haven't played FSX or flown NGX for about a month now...

*everyone claps*

- But if I had an opportunity to fly it now I sure as hell wouldn't be standing here and talking rubbish... It very hard to resist this awesome plane...

Its hard to tell when the video is capped at 30fps but the alieron movement isn't as smooth as the other aircraft that I have, including the 744X. Just something I've noticed, but when I staring at the wing I get overtaken by the wingflex <3

Alex Brinson

I really can't imagine what you mean. Could you explain a little more?

I think I know what e means, the movements of those surfaces appear to have a lower framerate. The same goes for the yoke.

My guess is they had to do it because of the animation limits.

(The 747 is much less detailed in that aspect, and that allows for ultra fluid animations)

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Thats exactly what I'm talking about right there. Is there any way to make it go back up?

Thanks for the comments :)

Not that I know of unfortunately.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

So is there anything that I need to do to improve my videos more? I've uploaded some more videos but I don't think they'd want me to upload them here. Speak your mind please :)

Alex Brinson