Sign in to follow this  
Wolfko

What airports do you want????

Guest Barney1

Check for Vancouver by Nigel Grant and Halifax from the Mosher brothers. The latter is for FS2002, but works fine in FS9. Their Moncton and St John's sceneries are also very nice.

Guest christianholmes

I would love to see KBDL in Connecticut. I have all the satellite imagery and the know how- but I almost got arrested standing on top of my car taking pictures of the facilities :) I accidentally delayed a 737 from taking off and a police officer came over and wasn't happy. Can anybody get me inside? Nice thing is the New England air museum is adjacent to it, so there would be some great eye candy.Also, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, and Block Island would be cool.

Hi Shawn,You should get a lot of request on this one.HOwever, I notice that reading this thread that people keep asking for a "GOOD" Denver International. I live in Denver and worked with another Denver simmer who has developed the very best KDEN avialable, good on frames and very accurate.Go right here to the AVSIM File Library and download: dia2k4v1.zip, you will not see a better representation of the Denver airport than this. KDEN is my home airport and I fly FS9 out of here all the time. The AFCAD2 file is very accurate and at 100% of AI you will see all the airlines, with United and Frontier here the most, since this is United second largest hub and Frontier Airlines home.CheersBob JohnsonKDEN

Let's seeeee.....1.)Paris Charles de Gaulle....never modeled correctly!2.)KDEN...still no current FS9 version...3.)KSEA...also no recent release except default "not so good"4.)Manchester...still wondering if Simflyers update will ever show up.5.)Osaka- Kansai International...never modeled completely btw...Chinese Airports have never been done except Hong KongJust my two cents worth...

Guest ice1811

Are you or were you planning on KSTL (Lambert-St. Louis)?I thought I remember something about it. I would love to even have an updated terminal bldg. The last few versions on FS had a decent rendition with the three large arched windows,etc..., but FS9 just has a generic terminal.

John,Are they for FS9? If so I guess I'll get busy downloading.It still amazes me that no one is asking for anything on the sub continent. I've flown into Bombay, Dehli and Calcutta loads of times in real life and miss good renditions of them in this virtual world.I know our US friends are mainly interested in their local stuff, but I would like to see a good spread worldwide.Paul in Lima, Peru

Guest wathomas777

I would like to see Alabama Airports Done:KHSV (Huntsvile)KBHM? (Birmingham)Montgomery (if they have one)Mobile

Darryl did you not just read my post, there IS a current KDEN.Jeeze I just posted this, does anyone read things here?????BobKDEN

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi,Just wanted to let everyone know there is also a another very nice Denver International in the Avsim library, which is what I have installed. It has a great AFCAD with working ILS for runway 34L or 16R(North or South aproach). The new loooong runway at DIA. It's by Gary Widup and the filename is: dia2004v11.zipI'm sure the other one Bob listed, by Harald Krause, is very good too. I haven't seen it though. It's just that I happen to be using Gary Widup's and I know that I like it a lot! Maybe I should check out Harald Krause's too. Anyway, just wanted to let people know there's not one, but two! Two KDEN's to choose from!Cheers,JimI too live near KDEN. x:)~

St Louis was the plan after KC, yes. We'll see what happens after KC and Shoreham.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Bob, I respectably disagree with your accessions