Sign in to follow this  
JohnOmaha

Fuel Stop

I'm sorry but there is not such a thing in AIrlines Flight.

You should run the whole simulation anyway, cause the refueling should take soime times and you can't keep the people on the plane during refueling.

refueling should take soime times

Done it a few times and it was done in under 20 min.

you can't keep the people on the plane during refueling.

Not true, people are allowed to stay on-board, the only thing is that seatbelts is NOT to be fastened, and also only the front lavatory is to be used, if I remember correctly, so in case of an evacuation no one gets stuck.

The the OP¨s question.

There is no way to turn it off, what you can do is time skip.

I'm sorry but there is not such a thing in AIrlines Flight.

You should run the whole simulation anyway, cause the refueling should take soime times and you can't keep the people on the plane during refueling.

Not true. I've been on a passenger jet when it was re-fuelled. No special instructions were announced either. I just happened to have a window seat and saw the BP tanker draw up alongside and the guy reel out the hoses. This was at Birmingham UK (EGBB) airport in 2005.

Iain Smith

When I was in the Army we took a charter from Fredericton NB to KFLL, refueled then on to Haiti, did not leave the plane or receive any special instructions.

Perhaps this is something to think of in comming versions of FS2crew. There is in fact many situations where boarding is not actually taken place, empty flights between bases, fuelstops or cargo operations etc. Perhaps this can be an option in the cfg panel.

Another wish is also a short turn around option. Many carriers is using turn around times of 20-25 minutes, and since boarding always starts 19 minutes before departure this would mean boarding and deboarding pax will actually meet in the door.

OK, I know I can adjust the time and this is not a big deal, but to make it even more realsitic perhaps this is something that can be implemented in the future.

Anyway, FS2crew is fantastic and I can not even dream of flying without it!

Johnny Holmgren

Johnny Holmgren

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Perhaps this is something to think of in comming versions of FS2crew

FS2Crew more so simulates the flight-deck actions rather than passengers and fuelling, but we see what Brain has in his mind.

More suitable job for that is FSPassenger.

Gött ó see någon mer från Göteborg B)