Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BimmerCop

Three monitor setup and centerline?

On a three monitor setup using nVidia surround for the FSX visuals, do I align the center monitor with the captain's yoke or down the middle of the cockpit with the throttle console?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

I'm running a triple monitor setup (5760x1200x32) and my captain's yoke is in the center monitor. I have the left monitor turned sideways and I have a view out the side window, the right monitor is a vew of the F/O panel. I can also see part of the F/O's side window as well. Needless to say, I sit in front of the middle monitor.

On a three monitor setup using nVidia surround for the FSX visuals, do I align the center monitor with the captain's yoke or down the middle of the cockpit with the throttle console?

Hi,

I'm running a triple monitor setup (5760x1200x32) and my captain's yoke is in the center monitor. I have the left monitor turned sideways and I have a view out the side window, the right monitor is a vew of the F/O panel. I can also see part of the F/O's side window as well. Needless to say, I sit in front of the middle monitor.

Thanks, Mike... Speaking of which.. Mike? Swannick? lol You remember me, Mike? Man, it's been YEARS since we talked!