Sign in to follow this  
Dreamfly

QualityWings Avro/BAe

Sorry, to write here in one line, but seems like Enter is not working on AVSIM any more??? I got a key from the 146 developers to make a LINDA module, but I have changed to Win8. And the 146 is not working with Win8 currently: http://qwsim.flight1...ID=724&PID=5502

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Win8? So you are on a touchscreen now? I'm running it on my tablet and it's very 'touchy', right?

no, I do not have a touchscreen. A big misunderstanding and bashing with Win8 out there. The "modern UI" (aka Metro) is simply the start menu. Start up Win8, press the Windows key and you'll see the Metro screen never again (until your next startup). Not much difference in appearence to Win7...! (This ENTER bug here sucks ;-) )

Guenter Steiner

Hi Guenter... not pushing, but when do you think a 146 module might be available?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

As I said: after the 146 is running with WIN8 :)

Currently there are no news about it ... sorry

Guenter Steiner

Many thanks...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

Hi,

I have tried to make some work for this module to help but without succes until now.

My test function with AP button dont work for example.

And a lot of button dont return variable in the console.

I hope i am wrong and that Günter with his experience will find more than me when W8 will be suported.

Michel Veréb

Hello

I have every function on the panel working with Fsuipc mouse macro's, no need for anything else.

Hmm, Sure, using FSUIPC is fine if you don't have LINDA but Guenter recommends using FSUIPC only for slider controls and assign buttons and switches through LINDA :smile:

Howard

Hmm, Sure, using FSUIPC is fine if you don't have LINDA but Guenter recommends using FSUIPC only for slider controls and assign buttons and switches through LINDA :smile:

Maybe this is what mad dog also meant, but I have also trapped mouse macros through FSUIPC, and then assign them via LINDA. Unfortunately I can only trap the autopilot and FMC buttons, but nothing on the overhead or pedestal.

Petraeus

Guys, you can use whatever you want and mix up everything.

As long as it works for you :)

Regarding the 146:

as long as I can't have my hands on her, I can also not promise if there's a chance for a LINDA module.

Michel's statement makes me a bit fear about that ...

Guenter Steiner

Hmm, 'cos at the moment I can assign everything except for the functions on the MCP...

Howard

Hmm, 'cos at the moment I can assign everything except for the functions on the MCP

Hello Howard

Use Fsuipc mouse macros for the MCP, I have every button on my Goflight MCP mapped to the QW Avro's MCP through mouse macros.

Hello Howard

Use Fsuipc mouse macros for the MCP, I have every button on my Goflight MCP mapped to the QW Avro's MCP through mouse macros.

Hiya, sure, I think that's what i'll do. Cheers...

Howard