Sign in to follow this  
Dreamfly

QualityWings Avro/BAe

Hi Andrew,

thank you very much for your big help, seems that I really had a wrong way thinking the command lines :Black Eye: 

I will check about the Airbus mentioned, I´m not a real Boeing fan :Shame On You: 

But now: I use 2 Saitek TQs and all my prop planes are configured like you said, from idle back to Switch fuel off...

it´s just a fact that this doesn´t work with the 146... no Chance :Cry: 

well, I´ll Keep on trying, maybe one day I´ll find a working solution as perfect as my touch-OHP

back to the master warning light and bell: I´ve found 6 different commands (hydr. fuel, air supply, eng.temp, lo Volt and APU overload) they all generate the MWS warning but with a different code in the Tracer.

DO I HAVE TO RESET WITH SIX DIFFERENT CODES (... =0) then?

Thanks so much again, your help will make me go to bed earlier tonite :LMAO: (it was 3-4am last days)

Regards,

Alex

Hi Alex

Glad I was able to cast a little light on your investigations.  How much the developer makes accessible to the user is varied. Aerosoft has made most variables (Lvars) available; it is possible that QualityWings have not. Perhaps you could contact them for more information.  In addition to the Tracer within LINDA, you may also find some information is a file in Modules folder named something like lvars.lst.

For the reverse thrust you need to see if the is a Lvar that is set when you click on the throttle levers.  It is all part of the hunt.

For your MWS it is somethings necessary to combine multiple Lvars to derive the one you want.  However, I am surprised that there is not one for such a key indication/action.

STOP PRESS - While typing this reply, I thought I would have a quick Google search.  Are you aware that my colleague has already published a module for the QualityWings Ultimate 146?

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/390985-qualitywings-ultimate-146-collection-module-version-10/

You will find there a full list of functions including the following:

-- ## Glareshield buttons ###############

function warning_light_red ()
    ipc.writeLvar("attngettr_red_button_clicked", 1)
    DspShow ("warn", "red")
end

function warning_light_yellow ()
    ipc.writeLvar("attngettr_yellow_button_clicked", 1)
    DspShow ("warn", "yelw")
end

function warning_light_both ()
    warning_light_red ()
   _sleep(300,500)
    warning_light_yellow ()
end

Does that help?

Regards

Andrew

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

WOW Andrew, you did my search? - How can I ever be thankful for that?

Great Job I´m absolutely sure... I´ll spend my day with that wonderful module now!

I just hope it will work, as I don´t use the QW 146, but the JustFlight 146... Well, maybe I´ll have to Change the Publisher. Recheck for downloading the QW now :yahoo:

... I will Keep you informed about my ongoings...

Once again thanks soooo much, Andrew - YOU ARE THE BEST!

Regds,

Alex

PS: sorry for the Caps/NonCaps... I don´t know how to stop that lousy behaviour of this plugin :crazy:

Hi Andrew...

just for Info:

the QW module doesn´t work on the JF 146 (different commands???)

... I will now search for a download of the QW146.

But don´t worry, I´m still thankful for all the assistence you gave me! :Applause:

Regards,

Alex

Hi Alex

Glad to have helped. It would have been very helpful if you had opened a new thread for JustFlight 146 to avoid my confusion.

Andrew

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Andrew,

You´re right... I´m sorry for that! Hope you won´t be angry with a first-time-poster!

Downloaded and installed the QW 146 ultimate and...

:Party: WORKS PERFECT :Party:

So I put my JustFlight to the side meanwhile and started assigning commands with the module you recommended.

The Job develops pretty good now as everything seems to be big success...

(I decided to perform the fuel cutoffs via MouseMacro though)

Pointing to the OHP - Touchpanel:

There are some Switches not designed to work at all :Cry:  compared to my first Version,

but basically all essential Switches Show pretty fine Performance on my Touchscreen!

Just the Eng-Start-selector Rotary (1/2/3/4)  didn´t work via touch  - The Saitek Switch Panel Magnetoes selector does a perfect Job for that!

Next step for me: purchase a second Touch Monitor because the OHP is split into 2 sections which gives a "life-size-feeling" over my head... :Silly:

Once again thank you so much, I´m very very happy now!

Best greetings from (no snow at all) Salzburg

Alex

Hi Alex

I am pleased that you have things working and no I am not angry - just making a point.

Any problems just come back to the forum.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Alex

I am pleased that you have things working and no I am not angry - just making a point.

Any problems just come back to the forum.

Hi Andrew

Things work really great now - due to your excellent and friendly assistence!

btw: turned my OHD Monitor by 90degrees and changed in Display Settings - both OHPs work great on 24" touch NO PROBLEMS detected!

turning down the System now, having some beers, including one for you :drinks:

So happy now with my absolute fave plane (maybe I´ll start a virtual trip to Glasgow tomorrow to honour my great helper! :yahoo:

Of course I will stay tuned to the Forum, had my last FltSim about 20yrs ago (poor functionality those days) and just restarted my career with FSX.

All the best to you, THANK YOU Andrew!