Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cap

Prepar3d Addon (In)Compatibility List

Hi ,

I am now working on a chart that will show us which addons are compatible with P3D.

Please post below if you know the compatibility of an addon and I will keep it updated! :smile:

Ben, keeping a list of the addons that are compatible is not a smart idea I think, because most of addons are working.

Wouldn't you agree that possibly keeping a list of non-compatible addons might be a better idea?

All respect to his efforts... His chart is very disorganized and I would like to create a better cleaner version.

Ben, keeping a list of the addons that are compatible is not a smart idea I think, because most of addons are working.

Wouldn't you agree that possibly keeping a list of non-compatible addons might be a better idea?

I think that is a good idea. I just need people to tell me in this thread and I will edit it.

I really think this will save alot of time for people posting threads about certain problematic aircraft, sceneries, utilities etc

OK, I can tell you that I know AES is not working - no chance of enabling it.

Currently FSDT is not working, but should soon, as soon as Umberto updates the installers.

LDS 767 is uncertain (not working?) but maybe I can test it some time soon.

Aivlasoft EFB is working only with a cheat - must create a resident exe file called fsx.exe for it to start up. Afterwards it's working.

I think that's about it from me.

Not working

RealityXP 430/530 GNS WAAS

QualityWings 757 ( Least that I, for the life of me, cannot get to crossover)

SquackBox working

FSInn partially working with cheat

All carenado works that I know of

NGX works

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen

From another thread: ORBX with peopleflow not working. Even with the migrator, still not compatible with 1.4 as of now. Eg. PNW is working. Sceneries with PF only with disabled PF.

Quality Wings 757 works for me. I use the FSX to P3D Migrator tool. The Livery Manager doesn't work but you can add them manually like in the old days!

MD-11 and B747 both from PMDG are working. They need tweaking, but once installed work fine. I can't test anything else because i returned P3D.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

From another thread: ORBX with peopleflow not working. Even with the migrator, still not compatible with 1.4 as of now. Eg. PNW is working. Sceneries with PF only with disabled PF.

Strange. Got plenty of Peopleflow at KORS, 3W5 and PAKT. I used the Orbx migrator tool from FSX to P3D.

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

Cockpit Chatter / PMDG 737NGX / PMDG JS4100 / ALL Nemeth Choppers / Feel There / EzDoc / Century Citation / Pilatus PC-12 / All Orbx Sceneries / REX-E all working.

Strange. Got plenty of Peopleflow at KORS, 3W5 and PAKT. I used the Orbx migrator tool from FSX to P3D.

Is what I am talking about. With ORBX migrator tool it should work. With the general migrator not. But - do modules work? As they supposedly nag about the 1.4 version?

Besides, running ORBX migrator is kind of stupid, because you have to have FSX installed. And if I decided going P3D only... then what? :(

Quality Wings 757 works for me. I use the FSX to P3D Migrator tool. The Livery Manager doesn't work but you can add them manually like in the old days!

Ive seen you say this before. I many others have tried every way but looses and get . "You dont have FSX SP1 and SP2 installed". Using migration tool to install?

Guess I misunderstood? Thought this was suppose to be what "does not" work?