Sign in to follow this  
JB3DG

VRS TACPAC Open beta started!

And it's GOOD. :rolleyes:

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

And it's 18 months after I've prepaid, no kidding. :o

Well, if it's on the way now, that's good news. Better late than never. ^_^

If you prepaid you can download it and join in the Open beta.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

I was just pointing out the time span since pre-paying, 18 months. :o

I guess I'll go ahead and load it when the final is there. So good hunting to you folks and let us know how it works out. :smile:

Its pretty much almost perfect at the moment...

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Sounds good. Thanks to your post, I've already registered my product over there. This worked fine even with the purchase email from back then stating

Expiration: Feb 05, 2012

So the devs obviously took care of the circumstances due to the longer waiting time.

Wow! This is really good news and yes, it has been a long time coming but I have a feeling it will be worth it.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Must say that prepaying saved me 15 bucks. 20 was my price back then, 35 is envisioned as final, right?

Does this mean we can have a war? I been intercepting AI in my F18 but they only appear when they are already very close, would be bad for dogfighting. (UT2)

You mean apart from forum wars? Black%20Eye.gif

I guess the answers lies within the manual of the product. Did they link that officially by the way? I got a link with registering, so I think it's restricted. Either way, the current beta folks will surely have an answer.

As far as I understood the product, my guess is 'yes' on your question.

Wow, I had to check my calendar to be sure it wasn't an April Fool's joke. I pre-paid too in May 2011 and my order receipt says my license id expired in May 14, 2012. Perhaps the expiration has been extended?

I could never fix the issue with my Saitek X45 and my registered copy of FSUIPC almost never allows me to fully appreciate my F-18E. But I seem to recall that this issue was going to be patched with the TACPAC.

Keith Guillory

Perhaps the expiration has been extended?

As far as I can tell, yes. Go ahead for testing or wait for the final, as you like.

I just read through the VRS Support Wiki and have a new appreciation for the amount of work that such a small team of developers has done. It is still well worth the wait.

Keith Guillory