Sign in to follow this  
Guest GamePlayer

USA Roads combined with original roads problem

Guest GamePlayer

I noticed that USA Roads is set to disable the original roads by default. The problem is that in other countries besides the continental US there are no roads. I can turn the oringinal roads back on for the rest of the world by going to the scenery library but the problem is that the USA Roads overlap the original roads. How can I have the original roads for the rest of the world without the USA roads overlapping the original roads?

The USA Roads product only disables the default roads for the continental USA. Other countries will not be affected.AllenScenery Solutions

Hi,Please disregard my last post. This issue seems to affect Canada, but not other countries. We will attempt to add this functionality if it is possible.Please check in periodically at the USA roads forums below:http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=19If we can find a solution, we will address this issue.Thanks,AllenScenery Solutions

Guest GamePlayer

Mexico is affected too.