Sign in to follow this  
BimmerCop

Watermark...

Very much likely some licensing stuff. You must remember P3D bought this product from MS, and they surely posed some restrictions for future advertisment.

I mean that Microsoft surely didn't tell LM that they can do with the product what they desire, for example sell it on the gaming shelves as a simple simlator. They surely got some restrictions on how they may market the product. You do know that P3D is an ESP license?

A friendly warning: careful what you are writing as EULA discussions are not allowed.

The logo is hardly noticeable when you hide the menu anyway, its not a problem in my opinion.

Cheers, Andy.

Indeed. Although I have no logo :huh:

I mean that Microsoft surely didn't tell LM that they can do with the product what they desire, for example sell it on the gaming shelves as a simple simlator. They surely got some restrictions on how they may market the product. You do know that P3D is an ESP license?

A friendly warning: careful what you are writing as EULA discussions are not allowed.

Oh ok, now that makes sense. I guess MS did to LM as many developers do to us, where they will sell you a product and still restrict on how you can use it. LOL As for the EULA discussion, thanks for the heads up. I wasn't trying to discuss EULA because that is way above my pay grade. Even attorneys would have a tough time deciphering all of that.

The logo is hardly noticeable when you hide the menu anyway, its not a problem in my opinion.

I guess it's up to the individual. What doesn't bother one, bothers another. It's like that small scratch on a new car, once you see it, it's forever embedded in your mind and you can see from 50 yards away as you walk to your car. lol

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

Indeed. Although I have no logo :huh:

Watermark/Logo call it what you want :wacko: its not obtrusive at all.

Cheers, Andy.

I know what you mean Andy. There is no watermark or logo on my P3D.

I know what you mean Andy. There is no watermark or logo on my P3D.

Which version of P3D have you got? Only the Academic version has a Logo sorry watermark :lol: in the top right corner, it says Acedemic Version or something like that, I cant read it that well to be honest as its unobtrusive :LMAO:

Cheers, Andy.

[MAIN]

Watermark=False

:P

:LMAO:

[MAIN]

Watermark=False

:P

:LMAO: LOL!!!!

[MAIN]

Watermark=False

Better post a disclaimer before we get 1000's of posts claiming that the 'tweak" doesn't work!

:lol:

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Well, duh... it goes under [DISPLAY]!