Sign in to follow this  
mganz121

How does one get a refund from these guys?

The topic could also read ""How does one get the stated "Welcome to World Class Support - No Questions are unanswered. Our philosophy at Orbx is the Customer is King"" as stated here http://fullterrain.com/support.html .

Big fail here I think, certainly over-promising and under-delivering from my perspective.

Cheers ANZ121

Hi ANZ121.

You may have to offer some clues as to which aspect of obtaining support you are having difficulty.

I assume you have watched the video on the Validation thread at ORBX?

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/37835-validation-thread/

You don't seem to have posted in the thread as instructed.

I'm sure by following the provided steps you'll manage to get there.

Hi

You just need to post in the right place by the sound of it and add your order # in your Sig.

Am sure they will sort you out

Our philosophy at Orbx is the Customer is King"

That's right.....

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Our philosophy at Orbx is the Customer is King"" as stated here http://fullterrain.com/support.html .

Oh please..! they might be kings of creating awesome scenery, but that is where it stop and you as customer is only king, if you sell your soul and always yeah and amen to ways they see things.

Why do you think here is a "unoffial" ORBX support forum at avsim

To answer the actual question: afaik Orbx doesn't do refunds.

To answer the actual question: afaik Orbx doesn't do refunds.

Though I have heard a Yes on some occasions.

ANZ121 ... Never heard of refunds from ORBX. I have ALL thier US/Canadian regions and airports (18 of 20 airports actually) and never thought about a refund. They ALL play nicely..patches are promptly done and announced. I wouldn't fly without ORBX. Period. Which are you -really- belly aching about..damn $$$ or an issue with the product? From me to you..your attitude, which is evident in your chosen vernacular is equivalent to cow manure and is counterproductive to resolution of your issues..which are apparently many. You won't find any sympathy here on ORBX stuff. None needed.

ANZ121 ... Never heard of refunds from ORBX. I have ALL thier US/Canadian regions and airports (18 of 20 airports actually) and never thought about a refund. They ALL play nicely..patches are promptly done and announced. I wouldn't fly without ORBX. Period. Which are you -really- belly aching about..damn $$$ or an issue with the product? From me to you..your attitude, which is evident in your chosen vernacular is equivalent to cow manure and is counterproductive to resolution of your issues..which are apparently many. You won't find any sympathy here on ORBX stuff. None needed.

You're not exactly showing a good example of attitude either.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.