Sign in to follow this  
Jackbauer

I expected better performance

Exactly my thoughts. I've got a good working FSX installation, and a tweaked cfg that is not 100% perfect, however very acceptable, and I get better performance than ever before. Instead of tweaking all the time to get the best performance and less stutters, I just enjoy the flying aspect. The next time I'll try tweaking again is when I upgrade my system in one or two years.

:good:

Ben Cap, instead of stepping back from the whole hobby, I'd say that you should just step back from the tweaking. Use whichever platform works best for you (FSX or Prepar3D) and just enjoy the flight.

Like an around the world flight with the P3D Mooney Acclaim for example. Enjoy the beauty, serenity and excellent performance also post a few screenies, instead of cfg files now and then.

My current endeveour: http://www.aroundtheworldclub.co.uk/

Hah, you should take a look at my motto! :lol:

"Tweaking, tweaking, unnnnendless tweaking"?

I wonder when you'll reach the glass ceiling. :P

A gardner lust for labor in his garden but it is all in vane if he does not take time to observe the results and the beauty of his fruits of labor.

Like an around the world flight with the P3D Mooney Acclaim for example. Enjoy the beauty, serenity and excellent performance also post a few screenies, instead of cfg files now and then.

My current endeveour: http://www.aroundtheworldclub.co.uk/

Damn you. This looks good!

TKPK Golden Rock to SVTC Tucupita , Venezuala Prepar3d, Lionheart Mooney Acclaim FL190

201296233653100.jpg

201296234335890.jpg

20129414402190.jpg

201296234828481.jpg