Sign in to follow this  
strider1

This looks amazing !

I hope I am wrong but after 400 hrs on Flight everything else just looks BLAH. BLAH BLAH

I have their first product, EFHV Hyvinkaa, and it is amazing stuff. Its like orbx for X-plane! I really hope they keep cranking these out. It will bring a lot more attention to X-plane.

Rob

I hope I am wrong but after 400 hrs on Flight everything else just looks BLAH. BLAH BLAH

To each his own. i have a couple hundred hrs in Flight and I still prefer HD photoreal in FSX or some of the addon ORBX airports

This looks really good, a nice step up for XP, will have to check it out..

Best, Michael

KDFW

The videos not so much, but those photos are fabulous! They are as impressively realistic, or better, than anything else I have seen anywhere.

Kind regards,

:O seriously?

This stuff looks amazing. I am only curious why they choose Finland? I am sure there are plenty of Finnish simmers(and the authors are probably from there) out there, but you would think they might try an airport that's a little more popular like one in the UK or USA.

I would like to see them get a huge team together and start cranking this stuff out for some other places.

I really liked MS FLIGH too, and the graphics, but my point of comparison used to be FSX and fs9... Now some views in MS FLIGHT also look cartoonish when I compare it to X-Plane10, but it's been a couple of months since I uninstalled it, so, it's now only from memories...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

What can I say... There's an "X" in eXcellence of your product (at least based on what I have seen), on pair with that one in X-Plane10...

Looking simply GREAT!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Did somebody delete the post from the truscenery developer ?

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

it would seem it was deleted. Rules for commercial members I guess. Anyways, their work will not go unnoticed. The pics you posted are amazing, almost photographic. This should sell well. I hope they consider other countries in the near future.

it would seem it was deleted. Rules for commercial members I guess. Anyways, their work will not go unnoticed. The pics you posted are amazing, almost photographic. This should sell well. I hope they consider other countries in the near future.

Those rules are lil extreme ! I can understand if he posted the topic but he was just giving a lil info on the project. Isn't that why we vist this forum for info and news about simming ADD-ONS ?

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

It's a little bit more complicated than that, unfortunately.

I've spoken to Tom and also to a couple of moderators about this, and the rules are, from what has been explained to me, quite fair enough. AVSIM is a business, and if a commercial developer wants to "advertise", there are channels to go through.