Sign in to follow this  
sijenks5

PMDG 737 Desktop Models

Hi Guys,

During the fsConfrence videos i see Mr Randazzo give away Desktop Models of the 737 can anyone tell me where he had these made as i would love to get a custom one painted.

Regards

Robert whittled each of those models by hand from a piece of oak. Probably while sitting on a rocking chair on his front porch.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Robert whittled each of those models by hand from a piece of oak. Probably while sitting on a rocking chair on his front porch.

Hahaha +1

Guys, while I am quite sure you can buy a Pacific Miniatures model with your own livery, I am afraid PMDG house livery is intelectual property of PMDG and as such I suppose that PacMin would neet at the very least PMDGs approval to sell any such model to a third party. Anyway, Rob has made it pretty clear that these models are one-time deals and not for general public sale.

Guys, while I am quite sure you can buy a Pacific Miniatures model with your own livery, I am afraid PMDG house livery is intelectual property of PMDG and as such I suppose that PacMin would neet at the very least PMDGs approval to sell any such model to a third party. Anyway, Rob has made it pretty clear that these models are one-time deals and not for general public sale.

Dont mean to upset you but i clearly stated "i would love to get a custom one painted".

Yep but I was not sure if by that you meant, custom made by you, or custom, as opposed to airline livery, specifically custom PMDG paint, since you mentioned the video and models he had made.

Yeh No Probs me and few managers of the va we run are looking to get some painted in our livery.

After he snatched the piece of oak away from Chuck Norris.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Yeh No Probs me and few managers of the va we run are looking to get some painted in our livery.

That should work then, although price might be a bit restrictive - IIRC he said that it went into hundreds of dollars. But maybe you could get a smaller one or something, I guess.

The newest member of PMDGs legal team.......

I didnt see him ask for PMDGs model...just wanted a custom one....So much for people helping people. BTW...where was your suggestion???????

Frank Johnson

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg