Sign in to follow this  
Jason Howell

The MyTrafficX 5.4a Airline/Aircraft list

The original was buried in a post on here so i decided to let it have its own post. The link lists ALL the airlines and aircraft that are in the My Traffic X 5.4a addon. The list includes the military AI and what country they fly for. VERY long list to say the least. But this gives people an idea of how expansive and wide ranging MTX is, and while UT2 is a wonderful product in its own right, this has replaced it on my FSX install.

MTX 5.4a airline/aircraft list

i hope this helps you decide which addon to buy for those who want a good AI addon.

Great list. Thanks,Jason. I actually have MTX running, but still it's interesting to know what airlines/aircraft there are.

Sorry, I wish to see the list but the link doesn't work for me. I get,

<!--[if !supportTabStrip]-->

<body> <p>Diese Seite verwendet Frames. Frames werden von Ihrem Browser aber nicht unterstützt.</p> </body>

help me please...

Ilhan it is saved as a HTML document...right click on it and save to your computer and open it up from there...your web browser will open it

Evidently the link only works for the Chrome browser and not for IE. I receive the following error (in German) - This page uses frames. Unfortunately your browser does not support.

Dropbox should work with any browser. Perhaps this link will help: https://forums.dropbox.com/topic.php?id=61612

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

ok folks, im sorry about the confusion here. The link in the first post works, but apparently only if you have google chrome installed. The document itself does not like any other format, but will save as a office 2010 word doc also. I dont know how many people have that but chrome is pretty popular so I will just stick with that.

here is the link again for the google chrome version of the list

MTX 5.4a Aircraft/Airlines list

Sorry again about the errors, but it has special formatting that apparently chrome can handle but doubtful about other web browsers. Hope this works for folks.

Could you just put it in a .ZIP file so the HTML formatting doesn't mess up other browsers?