Sign in to follow this  
Max Reverse

Problem with update 1

Hi Bryan,

yesterday I installed the update for the Flight1 ATR for FSX. Because I'm addicted, of course, FS2Crew for the FSX ATR. :)

I installed the main program, and configured according to the manual, then installed the update 1 and configured and because i have the separate model update or the ATR, I also use the Update 2 for this model update installed and configured.

Then I wanted to start the ATR from the FSX menu and had a CTD,right after selevting the plane.

I thought probably I have done something wrong in the installation, uninstalled the whole and tried loading it again, but again CTD

Later i figured out, that if I only install the FS2Crew main programm i can load the ATR direct out of the FSX menu and everything works fine, but when I update with update 1, I again have a CTD.

Where is my mistake? And thanks for helping!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

I also have tried the restore of the Gaugesound.dll - without any changes.

Here i have the copy from the CTD Details:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: fsx.exe

Application Version: 10.0.61637.0

Application Timestamp: 46fadb14

Fault Module Name: acrew5.GAU

Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 47b7c28f

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000016ce

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1031

I am sure, Bryan you know exactly what is my mistake :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Hi Bryan,

dont read my post ;)

The problem was sitting in front of the computer, i did a few things not according to the manual - my fault.

Everthing works fine!

Again, i am very happy with a FS2Crew product - like always!!

Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Got the same. I've installed FS2Crew upd 1 and 2 over ATR ith last update from site, but got CTD. So I have ATR with last update abd original FS2Crew now. How and what update I need for the last FSX vertion of ATR?

So, to be simple and clear. I have ATR SP1a updated, what version of FS2Crew i need, and how can I install this properly?

Thx, Bryan

Got a solution. So, after all updates installed, load default flight (no matter cessna or not), and select 2D cocpit view manually. ( for those, who use EZDOK - this addon select view to 3D automatically, so be careful)

Did so, no CTD