Sign in to follow this  
Taipan

Inside the 747-400

During the long wait for the 747 v2, this might help pass the time:

I can't wait to fly this in FSX.

The 777 isn't even out mate :D But nice find, best airline and plane in the world :D good match

The 777 isn't even out mate :D

Hence why I said the "long" wait, 777 is interesting but it's not the 747 which is what I really want.

By the way Qantas is the best airline in the world, once having an all 747 fleet ;) We like what we see when growing up I think

I thought id seen this before, Alex has already posted this, just to confirm

Jeff

Are stop teasing us! -.- It's hard enough to wait for the 777 and show patience and upon that trying to forget the 747v2 so you don't go crazy!

But lovely documentary of the worlds best airline and airliner! Still fascinating to watch it again and again :-D

Excellent video. There is just something right about the Queen in that BA livery!

Yeah looks b-e-a-utiful in BA colours as does the 777. Excellent video. Made the fatal error of starting to watch it when I went to bed the other night, needless to say I was pretty tired the next day.

Can't wait for the next few new planes from PMDG!

Gavin Price