Sign in to follow this  
jtholt0016

CDI CRS adjust for VOR2

I just purchased the new CT182T. So far its really close to the real thing. I do have one question if anyone know. How do I change the CDI Corse for VOR2. VOR1 I can change and GPS changes on it's own. Is this a bug? I have flown the real one but we only have one Nav radio in the real plane. Am I missing something. Also for you all who would like to get additional performance information via the POH. Here is a link that will work. I Like having more tham the cruise data the Carenado has provided.

http://textron.vo.llnwd.net/o25/CES/cessna_aircraft_docs/single_engine/skylane/skylanetc_pim.pdf

Enjoy

John Holt

I believe it is a bug in the VC version of the PFD.

Try the popup PFD, there the CRS knob works for both VOR1 and VOR2.

Bert

Thanks!! I was able to change course on CDI for VOR2. The area was real small and easy to miss. It is smaller area than the VOR1 CDI course adjust. As you said it is easier to change in the pop up panel.

JH