Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Add on Scenery/Airport wanted

Yes.. Just a wish list of airports/Sceneries wanted which no one seems to be doing.. Or atleast its not done with the absolute quality its needed.

1) City of San Diego/Carenado and KSAN Airport and the military airport next to it. The city/Downntown is important since it comes into the picture (Figuratively speaking) when approaching to land. Day and night.

2) PARO Intl (VQPR). Yes there is the Thai creations...but this airport deserves the ORBX/Fly Tampa treatment.

3) KPSP - Palm Springs Airport. Not sure why no one has done this one. This is adjacent to the amazing mountain (of Megascenery So Cal). It would be good to have.

4) VNKT (Katmandu) - Another amazing and difficult airport. IT would augment the very good Aerosoft's Lukla. Thai Creations seems to have a done decent job of this for FS9. but nothing for FSX.

Anymore good ones (other than your home airport that you may like) that we all would like to have?

Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

1) City of San Diego/Carenado and KSAN Airport and the military airport next to it. The city/Downntown is important since it comes into the picture (Figuratively speaking) when approaching to land. Day and night.

So..., planning on driving across the Carenado Bridge, Manny? Funny that I recall the Coronado area from when I was down there.

And while you're telling developers what you want, could you clarify the term "with the absolute quality its needed"? Wouldn't want you to be disappointed with someone's work, after they spent a few hundred hours doing it, only to find out it didn't meet your expectations...

And while you're telling developers what you want, could you clarify the term "with the absolute quality its needed"? Wouldn't want you to be disappointed with someone's work, after they spent a few hundred hours doing it, only to find out it didn't meet your expectations..

LOL :)

Come on.. don't make it hard for me. :P

Whelp! Fly Tampa and Orbx and Flightscenery (now defunct) are the Top tier have never disappointed me.

The next tier, Aerosoft (Most of their development team...but not all) and FSDT is also right up there. Flightbeam has demonstrated capability too.

So there you go... A rough expectation. :P

Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Do you know there is an addon for KSAN over at avsim.su (Adding the linkdoesn't work)? It also covers the final approach with ground textures and buidings, and it's not bad IMO.

I agree with you on Paro and Kathmandu, they really deserve a good treatment.

I wish we had a good rendition of Eagle County (KEGE) and Leh, India (I think it's VILH). Both are surrounded mountainous terrain, at high altitudes, but nevertheless capable of handling jets. They seem to have some really interesting and thrilling approaches and departure routes.