Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

777 and 747 2.0 progress

The only accurate info will be here and from the developers them self, no one else.

Hello simmers fellow,

http://forum.avsim.n...views/pmdg.html

i am not sure it's up to date, but i saw that in Vatsim forum, if whats written there correct we should expect the 777 in a month or so.. pretty exciting

That announcement is old news, and nowhere does it say the 777 will be out in October. We don't even know for sure if it's in beta or not.

That announcement is old news, and nowhere does it say the 777 will be out in October. We don't even know for sure if it's in beta or not.

the post is certainly not mine originally and i have no idea about that i just read what it say and it's written that we will see it in a month or two. thanks

Their goal is for the 777 to be done this year. Patience will pay off.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I think you read a bit to fast. What they were saying in the article is:

"Both will be released within a month or two of each other."

That means that the 747 is anticipated to be released on or two months after the release 777. Not in one or two months. Sorry...

But I'm not quit sure that this information is true. Let's have a cup of tea and wait.

Cheers

I hope we have learned form the NGX experience and just let the thing get developed in silence. It will be released when it is released. And even if you hear rough timelines and dates from officios, just ignore it. There is absolutely no sense in hanging on every word and waiting. Go do something else, fly the NGX, and before you know it, the T7 will be released.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

The announcement is from March. I think we can say at the time they were being a bit optmistic.

Regards.

Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

What is the point of these kinda threads?

If you think PMDG is going to give you info on the 777 progress you are wrong.

And secondly there is no way anyone else apart from PMDG that knows the progress of the 777.

So in short, you are not going to find out if it's true or not.

Ah I remember that post, can't believe that was in March and it's already September! Look through the updates from Rob and browse the 777 forum for progress. Not much on the 747, just Rob said he was going to get Vin and others started on it once he was done with the 777 VC. I can't see any 747 updates until the 777 gets released.

I think they should just put a sticky topic that basically says "topics/posts discussing release dates will be deleted" and then enforce that.

Far too many topics asking for updates /release dates pop up and all they end up doing is create friction.

It's planned for the end of the year.

Wasn't it planned for this year? Not the end of the year..

Wasn't it planned for this year? Not the end of the year..

If, for B777 and 747 v2 for 2013.