Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

777 and 747 2.0 progress

Wasn't it planned for this year? Not the end of the year..

End of the year means December. Hopefully it will be out before the world ends so I can at least fly a bit.

World isn't ending anyway.

Current Mayan calendar didn't account for leap year, so actually last year was supposed to be armegeddon.

We have plenty of time to fly with PMDG's toys!

the post is certainly not mine originally and i have no idea about that i just read what it say and it's written that we will see it in a month or two. thanks

the only reference to a month or two was the time they were expecting to be in beta, that convention and the article about it was in april or may, and also that the 747 and the 777 would release with in a month or two of the other, 777 first then the 747.

We will find out when it comes out when it shows up on their website.

JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

I think they should just put a sticky topic that basically says "topics/posts discussing release dates will be deleted" and then enforce that.

+100

End of the year means December. Hopefully it will be out before the world ends so I can at least fly a bit.

:lol:

We will find out when it comes out when it shows up on their website.

JeffG

100% agree

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Ok, this is *not* going to happen again here with the constant whining for updates like it did with the NGX. I will be shutting down any threads that do that.

The success of the NGX should make it abundantly clear to anyone here that we know what we're doing and that whatever amount of time we take to create our products will be worth it in the end. The only accurate information on progress comes from us directly, not from a guy on some forum elsewhere. We're not getting into "coming soon" or any of that stuff again - it'll be done when it's done and not a moment prematurely.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com