Sign in to follow this  
avsimavsim

ifly 747 ?

didnt know ifly had a 747

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

At this moment, I've only been able to update the navigation data. Not the STAR/SID database. You have to use the AIRAC cycle for the PMDG series. There are also entries in the NavAID database that need to be deleted or it will freeze FS. See this post: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/244039-updating-nav-database/. I've tried to use the data in the AIRAC cycle for the iFly 737NG but there is a difference in the file format that makes it impossible to be read by the FMC. I'm trying to figure out if I can modify them without too much of a hassle but there doesn't seem to be an easy way. So for now, I have to manually enter the info for the SID and STAR to be able to fly them. Hope this helps!!!

didnt know ifly had a 747

They started as freeware with the 747. 1st fs9 and later fsx.

Should be here for download at avsim

John

John Cramer

Can someone help me? I downloaded the iFly 747 from flightsim.com and it loads up just fine. I start FS9 and get the plane running at the gates, then about 2-3 mins in the entire Sim locks up on me. There is nothing I can do but go to task manager and shut down FS9.

just installed the ifly 747 and the first things I noticed is that my fsuipc disappeared for the menu bar. its fsx steam version, when it loads all gauges are dark and the landing gear is missing, also ezdoc crashes after the simconnect attempts to connect it. just reinstalled  the new fsuipc and still getting the same results, not  happy after spending 59 dollars on flight one, any ideas?

just installed the ifly 747 and the first things I noticed is that my fsuipc disappeared for the menu bar. its fsx steam version, when it loads all gauges are dark and the landing gear is missing, also ezdoc crashes after the simconnect attempts to connect it. just reinstalled  the new fsuipc and still getting the same results, not  happy after spending 59 dollars on flight one, any ideas?

First ensure that you installed it as an admin with your antivirus disabled. Do a quick reinstall just to be sure. Then, double check that the plane is properly registered. as missing gauges/gear seems like a registration problem. Finally, you should probably contact iFly as they'd know best what to do if none of this works. Just rest assured that it is not an FSX:SE problem as many people have it installed in SE. If all else fails, FlightOne has a return policy allowing you to get a full refund within 30 days. 

First ensure that you installed it as an admin with your antivirus disabled. Do a quick reinstall just to be sure. Then, double check that the plane is properly registered. as missing gauges/gear seems like a registration problem. Finally, you should probably contact iFly as they'd know best what to do if none of this works. Just rest assured that it is not an FSX:SE problem as many people have it installed in SE. If all else fails, FlightOne has a return policy allowing you to get a full refund within 30 days. 

Like you would know