Sign in to follow this  
royalkingair

Airbus A300-600

Good day every one

Although we all know that most airliners are, putting off there A300-600, but am realy a big fan of this bird i hop some one share that

pasion with me. I have searched for a long time for a good model a good fully functioning panel and vc like those of PMDG, and

Cptainsim, You see What am talking about real A300-600/ A310. Thomas ruth is good but still far from the level of hops, CLS model we

all know it very well!!!. So is there any one currently modeling this bird or any future projects??????? sorry for my bad spelling.

The only A300 I'm aware of is the SimCheck one, but that's a B4-200, not a -600, I know.

In case you really want to have a 306, you'll need to stick with Thomas Ruth's, which is really good for a freeware model.

i have the thomas ruth model and even the simcheck both are good. simcheck is A300b4, what am talking about is the great A300-600 alfa the screens, the extensive overhead panel, and the real smith FMS, this aircraft is a real chance of FS markiting, and a real challinge for developers, i guss every serious simmer will want one of these. Airbus is laging way behinde in the Sim markit compared to boeing as we know, we still cant finde a good complete simulation for any of airbus. so i realy wish if one developer will surprise us with the old A300-600 and go all the way for a better a330-a340

As stated, CLS A306 is the only model and it's a light version. Still fun though, I recommend it. Agreed it deserves a full simulation. Fedex and UPS, TNT, and others are flying the cargo version all over the world still.