Sign in to follow this  
MikeAdamo

Taking a Cardinal to Kelowna

Howdee folks!

Getting back into the pilot's seat now that summer is starting to slow down and things are getting back to a manageable pace. It's been FAR too long since I've been active in FS including visiting and

participating in the forums and it looks like I've been missing out. With that being said, enjoy these shots and looking forward to being a regular poster/participator going forward!

2012829_21114668-0.jpg

2012829_21107146-0.jpg

2012829_211244893-0.jpg

2012829_21391754-0.jpg

2012829_21462599-0.jpg

Nice pictures, and good to have you back with us, Mike. I've enjoyed many of your repaints in the past.

John

You got me Mike :biggrin: When I read your Title,I thought I'd see The F1 Cessna 177 Cardinal.

Excellent shots

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Spectacular shots Mike!

Welcome back!

I too was expecting a smaller cardinal, but man oh man, were these shots worth it.

Thanks for the comments guys! I only realized the "misleading" post title once I submitted it and checked back a few hours later. It was one of those "OOohhhhh..." moments we all get from time to time :P

Cheers!

I only realized the "misleading" post title once I submitted it and checked back a few hours later.

Well, you got me! Not being a tubeliner kinda guy I probably wouldn't have looked if I wasn't expecting a GA Cardinal - glad I did though. Nice images and terrific livery on the plane.

Scott

Is that a payware A320? If so, which one is it?

Actually, it's the Project Airbus - completely free!! You can find the paint here in the library.

Ah ok, I have all of the PA stuff - that must be some kind of high res repaint? I don't have anything that looks that good!

Very nice shots indeed Mike, I like the angles!!!

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,