Sign in to follow this  
Junio Gracielo

Problem in the nose landing gear B744-400

Hello,

I'm having the following problem: The nose landing gear of the aircraft does not move, time is static even though the aircraft properly configured for takeoff with all checklists. What can it be?

Thanks for help-me.

Could you describe your issue a bit more? Are you having an animations/graphics issue or a problem with flying the aircraft (is the nose gear not allowing you to take off, not moving during steering (i.e., from side to side), or not spinning?)? Perhaps some descriptions or screen shots of your aircraft setup and cockpit preparations would be helpful.

Could you describe your issue a bit more? Are you having an animations/graphics issue or a problem with flying the aircraft (is the nose gear not allowing you to take off, not moving during steering (i.e., from side to side), or not spinning?)? Perhaps some descriptions or screen shots of your aircraft setup and cockpit preparations would be helpful.

This! The nose landing gear is not spinning when I make turns the aircraft rotates, eg 180 ° but the front landing gear simply does not turn the wheels turn but the train keeps aligned as if the aircraft moving forward and always will not bend her.

Could explain better? An example: I'm taxiing the aircraft and there must bend to 90 ° curve the aircraft landing gear but the front does not follow the curve is aligned to 360 ° forward always.

Thanks.

I understand your issue better. Which simulator are you using? In FSX, my nose wheel turns when I command turns with the rudder. I assume you are steering normally, using the rudder without autorudder checked in the FSX settings. I do not have experience with the FS9 version, so perhaps someone else who does could provide some insight. Other than that, I will have to look when I have time.

I understand your issue better. Which simulator are you using? In FSX, my nose wheel turns when I command turns with the rudder. I assume you are steering normally, using the rudder without autorudder checked in the FSX settings. I do not have experience with the FS9 version, so perhaps someone else who does could provide some insight. Other than that, I will have to look when I have time.

FS2004!

You must Disable the Auto Rudder feature in FS2004 in order for the Nose Gear Steering and Body Gear Steering animation to work. The aircraft will still turn if it is selected ON but the Animation will not show the Nose Gear or Body Gear rotation.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

The autorudder setting is located in the Realism tab, which can be accessed by clicking on the button on the column to the right of the graphics settings button (at least in FSX).