Sign in to follow this  
Jason Howell

I'm Hooked...

If you think Oz looks good when covered by Orbx, and you love the Rocky Mountains, try out NZ South Island and NZ North Island! They will blow you away...

+1

I am originally from New Zealand's SI. After installing the ORBX scenery, I flew low and slow over the Arthur's Pass route, between my hometown Greymouth (NZGM) and Christchurch (NZCH), and even the railway tunnels are all complete and accurate through the Southern Alps. I get back there most years from the Denver area where I now live to see my aging mother, and when I get back here and re-travel some of my trips in FSX, it's almost like being back there.

Thanks, good thread, Bruce.

Orbx like in Europe.

Its Location, Location, Location.

French Alps with France VFR Photscerny and Autogen and LLH Courchevel and FSDT's Geneva and of course REX is something! France VFR's airports pretty much sucks..waste of money.

France VFR and Orbx have two divergent methodology however, they would have to converge.. France VFR would keep adding thicker and thicker foliage/autogen and Orbx would have to keep adding phototextures to improve.. make theirs better than what they already have.

Manny

Exquisite shots,Manny!!

I will only buy an ORBX scenery if they do something for the caribbean or South America.

I like the look the their scenery but I dont really have an interest for Austraila.

I think Carrib sceneries would be have me flying into all of them quite alot.