Sign in to follow this  
Movieman162

Question Regarding Re-Installations

Hello all,

Been having problems with stutters on my PC for a while now and have pretty much nailed it down to the fact that FSX was never installed as well as it could have been according to NickN's guide. So I am going to Un-Install FSX along with its addon's one of which is the NGX.

Firstly I wanted to ask if there is a limit to the number of times you can re-install a PMDG product and if so what this limit is? This will be the first time I have un-installed the NGX but just wanted to make sure. I also wanted to ask what is currently the best way to install the NGX and the updates. I kinda lost track of this a bit with all the SP's and hotfixes.

Thanks

Hi Tim,

Try Word Not Allowed's SOFTWARE GUIDE

No stutters anymore!!

http://forum.avsim.n...-guide-for-fsx/

Just take time to read it and follow his instructions completely, very important !!

Good luck!

Robert

Thanks for the advice but even if I did sort that I would still have other problems such as dodgy shadows with some addon scenery as well as weird low FPS yoke movements in the NGX when regular FPS are fine.

Firstly I wanted to ask if there is a limit to the number of times you can re-install a PMDG product and if so what this limit is?

There is a limit, but if you hit it - all you have to do is to ask PMDG to reset the counter, so no need to worry.