Sign in to follow this  
mabe54

They better turn the bad luck off soon...

I'd love to post a real long post here right now, but I've a feeling I may be slightly biased against those b*****ds (Nice people).... :mellow:

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

That was some pretty significant damage to the 767.

I think the worst thing was they didn't even tell the AA pilots and instead let them cross the Atlantic unaware of the damage to their control surfaces. And the Captain is still flying for FR, as a FO. Interestingly enough, she was the same Captain that went off the runway up at Preswick on landing. If I were in AA management I'd have pressed charges against the crew.

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Yeah that is something. Same sort of bad attitude like backing into someones car in a parking lot and just driving away....only in this case flight safety is a major factor.

I agree. If I was AA I would have pursued charges as well.

Matthew Kane

Don't know if it's too late to press charges or not, but as far as I know, the Consumer Group in Spain is attempting to have Ryanair barred from their Airspace due to the incident in Madrid a couple weeks back.

I think it'd be closer to backing into someones car, nicking their brake lines, and deciding there's no need to tell them because you're already late and your boss will fire you if your late again... Just the Ryanair Safety / Corporate culture... <_<

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

These multiple incidents have made me kind of suspicious about Ryanair safety culture and especially how much pressure pilots have not to be delayed / to take extra fuel even when it's needed for flights safety. Money should never go over safety.

If their safety culture truly is as bad as these incidents make it seem I wonder if they are finally going to run out of luck at some point...

"On June 28th, 2012, Professional surfer Toby Donachie, 19, was supposed to be flying to the south of France, but ended up in Sweden."

Given the occupation, I fault the passenger as much as the airline. :lol:

I queried Ryanair's safety record on another (p****e) forum some time back and got blasted by most respondents. I never liked travelling with them and avoid them if I can, not least because of their appalling attitude towards staff. In fact I saw MOL interviewed on an Irish TV show some time back and IMHO the man is an evil piece of work. Unfortunately he is held in high esteem in Ireland , some even suggesting he should play a roll in running the country.

I queried Ryanair's safety record on another (p****e) forum some time back and got blasted by most respondents. I never liked travelling with them and avoid them if I can, not least because of their appalling attitude towards staff. In fact I saw MOL interviewed on an Irish TV show some time back and IMHO the man is an evil piece of work. Unfortunately he is held in high esteem in Ireland , some even suggesting he should play a roll in running the country.

MOL would destroy this country if it were ever handed over to him. It's about time he retired, he's doing no-one any good. I'm just praying he doesn't get the all clear from the EU to take us over or we're royally screwed, he'd destroy Irish aviation and have a monopoly within a month of taking us over.... He deserves to be put in a box somewhere and buried far far away from humanity, he's radio active....

Regards,

Rónán.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

I'm just praying he doesn't get the all clear from the EU to take us over or we're royally screwed

I wouldn't like to be working for Aer Lingus with this looming over me. Equally though the Irish travelling public will also be royally screwed. I would imagine the cost of getting to airports like Heathrow and CDG would climb very quickly. I don't know or understand the intricacies of such a takeover ( if you could call it that) but I have a very bad feeling about it.

Please Ro, tell us how you really feel lol

That being said I agree with most of what you say about him. I also hope that the EU won't let him take you guys over

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk