Sign in to follow this  
mabe54

That took too long for me...

Wouldn't wanna be on this flight.Nail%20Biting.gif

I would have thought that the aircraft would have been cleaned up before the passengers got inside. Imagine boarding with that sight! Still, budgets must be tight.... :lol:

I would have thought that the aircraft would have been cleaned up before the passengers got inside. Imagine boarding with that sight! Still, budgets must be tight.... :lol:

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

I kinda like a bit of turbulence but then again I've never experienced a severe dose of it. I also like thunderstorms ( with me on the ground BTW), in fact one of my long time ambitions is to go on one of those storm chasing holidays. The adrenaline rush must be amazing.

I kinda like a bit of turbulence but then again I've never experienced a severe dose of it.

When I first started flying, I used love the idea of being tossed around, like a roller coaster I thought, that novelty soon wore off, and now when we have turbulence the first thing that comes to mind is no tea or biscuits for the next 20 minutes instead of "YEY, BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY!!!"...

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

first thing that comes to mind is no tea or biscuits for the next 20 minutes

LOL, or reading, or watching a movie... blatter control.....

I've never flown in an airliner, but I've heard of people being flung about and getting hurt bad in the cabin in turbulence, so if I ever fly, should I keep my seatbelt on for the whole flight?

I've never flown in an airliner, but I've heard of people being flung about and getting hurt bad in the cabin in turbulence, so if I ever fly, should I keep my seatbelt on for the whole flight?

Yes.

I've known flight attendants that have broken there backs during turbulence.

Pretty much, yes. If the fasten seatbelt sign is off it's usually safe to go to the toilet (or just walk up and down the aisle for a bit to stretch your legs if it's a long flight). Whenever you're sitting in your seat it's safer to keep your belt on though.