Sign in to follow this  
Arthur42417

I Just Installed P3D

:O holy moly! what a difference on my system.....super smooth, no stutters and an increase of 10-15fps. You are all invited to Mr. FSX's funeral this Saturday :lol: Rest in Peace FSX.......Ben Cap, Word Not Allowed and many others were right......Prepar3D is a better and more stable FSX, Bravo to the Dev Team at Lockheed Martinim%20Not%20Worthy.gif :clapping: :drinks:

and the textures and autogen looks awesome!

Yes!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

and will only get better from here. Welcome to the Prepar3D club. The fastest growing club in FS.

Agreed. I just cannot wait to see what v2 is like!

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Prepar3D is a better and more stable FSX, Bravo to the Dev Team at Lockheed Martin

+1

I am delighted I made this purchase! When do they send out the membership cards?

thanks,

Greg

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

For the past two days I have been thinking only about one thing: Prepar3d or the new Boeing 777 for X-Plane. :huh: I would probably go ahead with trying Prepar3d, However I was wondering whether version 2, when released, would not require paying for a new license.

How large is the download? I only have 512 connection so takes centuries to download large files.

the Boeing 777 for XP10 is like a PMDG Payware addon, simply awesome in detail and textures. V2 of Prepar3d will cost some $$$$$ to upgrade.

777 is not working with Saitek mutli and radio panels yet.

So I guess I will just wait. Either for the Saitek support or for the P3D v2. Thanks!

How large is the download? I only have 512 connection so takes centuries to download large files.

3 files totalling around 10gb

3.9gb

3.9gb

1.8gb

How is autogen different than FSX?

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations