Sign in to follow this  
Arthur42417

WILCO - CRJ NEXTGEN FSX/P3D

Why are you posting this old video ? Why don't you post pictures/vids hilighting all the improvements they made over their older version ?

Why are you posting this old video ? Why don't you post pictures/vids hilighting all the improvements they made over their older version ?

because i'm lazy :lol: plus this old video looks amazing and is from the product page.

How about a link to their forum, where we can read all about the improvements in the new version?

Petraeus

I'd like some pictures, too. But actually I think, I'll pass on it, at least as long as Aerosoft doesn't declare the DA CRJ project dead.

I'm already with version 2.0 Wilco CRJ Next Gen.

For me, still serious problems with the panel buttons do not light up that clicking. Especially at night. And when you click ALT buttons light up all at once.

It took a long time to release the 2.0 update and remediation have not seen these problems.

It seems that they have no beta-test to aid in the final product.

Do not have a forum of support for this product and do not have an e-mail support.

But still I trust Wilco and think they're going to solve the problems. Sooner or later.

Gibaba, would you mind posting some pictures so that we can see the improvements. I have seen the older version and I remember that when I pulled back the yoke the plane stood up on its rear wheels like a crazed horse.Seriously it looked as if it was sitting on its tail with the nose high up in the air.Funny.

It looks awful, sorry Wilco...Im never buying anything from you guys ever again.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

are there any good user repaints ?

too much, too soon....

Gibaba, would you mind posting some pictures so that we can see the improvements. I have seen the older version and I remember that when I pulled back the yoke the plane stood up on its rear wheels like a crazed horse.Seriously it looked as if it was sitting on its tail with the nose high up in the air.Funny.

Hi MindYerBeak, here images of CRJ NEXTGEN WILCO 2.0

Some other external and VC.

Good! In my opinion, both the VC and external model are good.

The problem is that the systems that are not working right and all VC panel buttons do not work as they should. In the 2D panel all work perfectly.

in relation to flight dynamics, I can not say much because it has not yet had time to make a flight. But once you do (if I can) I put my opinion.

at

Gibaba

crjnextgenvcnight1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

crjnextgenvcnight.jpg

crjnextgenvc1.jpg

crjnextgenvc.jpg

crjnextgenhouse1.jpg

crjnextgenhouse.jpg

crjnextgendelta1.jpg

crjnextgendelta.jpg

crjnextgencabin1.jpg

crjnextgencabin.jpg

crjnextgenaircanadanigh.jpg

crjnextgenaircanada1.jpg

crjnextgenaircanada.jpg

Hi Gibaba,

thanks for the pictures. The VC looks the same to me.Where/what are improvements after the patch ?

Thanks

I'll pass on this one. Wilco (I feel) burned me on the 737, looked good in their "strategic" screen shots, but looked terrible when I actually installed and looked at it in the sim.

Hi Gibaba,

thanks for the pictures. The VC looks the same to me.Where/what are improvements after the patch ?

Thanks

Hello MindYerBeak, for now do not advise the purchase of this product.

The enhancements in 2.0 update were very weak. Let's hope the next update.

If Wilco do an update that I can trust to purchase the product indicate I lay here in the forum.

at

Gibaba