Sign in to follow this  
Firby

Looking for a suitable VA

I'm looking for a suitable VA for me. I'm only 15 but I know the basics of normal flight. I have the NGX and will buy the PMDG 747v2 when it comes out. I would like an international or european airway (not regional, i like going intercontinental). Any help?

Hi Firby,

Not sure if you are still looking to join a VA, but european virtual airlines always welcomes new staff. We are, as the name implies, a european airline, although we also fly to America and some places in the middle east and Africa. Both the Boeings 737 and 747 are part of our fleet of 9 different aircraft.

And since you seem to be in Finland: Helsinki is also one of our airports :)

Come and have a look at http://european.virtualairlines.eu and sign up if you like.

Looking forward seeing you!

Mike Bravo

Hi, me and my freinds are just starting a new virtual airline. Their is higher job openings for our airline. And we do allow any type of PMDG aircraft in our fleet. This is going to be Sun Country Airlines. We are not going cheap on this airline, and will be buying what we need. If you would like more information or to sign up, please e-mail me at:

SunCountryVA@hotmail.com