Sign in to follow this  
ac798

Traffic view board installation problem

Hi.

I recently read a post on how to install traffic view board v2.1. I followed the same steps and installed any software required such as FSUIPC.dll and the traffic view board isn't showing up in my aircraft menu.

I did exactly what Opa said in here : http://forum.avsim.net/topic/286166-how-to-install-traffic-view-board-21/

I also installed the latest update file which is traffic view board v16 and an auto installation of the fsuipc.

Make sure that fsuipc.dll is present in your FS2004/Modules folder, and that the Traffic View Board folder is present in your Aircraft Folder. If so, are you looking under Traffic View Board in the Manufacturer box?

Make sure that fsuipc.dll is present in your FS2004/Modules folder, and that the Traffic View Board folder is present in your Aircraft Folder. If so, are you looking under Traffic View Board in the Manufacturer box?

Oh I see now, I put the entire aircraft folder inside the aircraft folder of fs9, that was the issue. I had to put the tvb folder into fs9/aircraft folder and not the main title folder of the tvb folder which was "Aircraft".

Thanks tgibson.