Sign in to follow this  
Darth Mop

CityJet RJ85 approaching London City

Hi guys, I bought the FSX version last week and decided to make my first video after 2 years with it, seen here approaching my newly found favourite London City by UK2000:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=9mlA1H5K9-M

(remove the space after "com/")

Nothing special though, but as I said, I haven't made any videos for two years o_O

also I will start this evening with some paints for the FSX version, planned are the entire Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines fleets, Eurowings and Buzz, should be around 10 different paints, thanks to QW for not ruining the texturing and paintkit like pmdg did with the ngx :( (I had planned over 100 paints for the 738 - mostly fleets - but failed after painting the SW "SI One" which caused enough work :( )

QV2rm.jpg

Very pretty! I had the same livery in the same airport last night, and had fun shooting approach after approach on the steep end.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Nice one.....................I've stood on the pedestrian bridge ( at the other end) a few times watching aircraft dive for 09

That is a very nice shot, I always admire the lighting effects of some of the UK2000 airports.

Great vid Darth. I've been toying with making some FSX vids but could never take the proper time to invest in learning the apps and editing. Kudo's to you for being able to do that!!

Beautiful screenshot and video!

HLJAMES

Two great products... I have them installed in FS9.5 and enjoy them greatly.

I must say your video is remarkably smooth for FSX! you obviously have it running very nicely.

Two great products... I have them installed in FS9.5 and enjoy them greatly.

I must say your video is remarkably smooth for FSX! you obviously have it running very nicely.

of course I do, if 6fps means smooth for you ;):P ^_^

Great vid Darth. I've been toying with making some FSX vids but could never take the proper time to invest in learning the apps and editing. Kudo's to you for being able to do that!!

well you need only two things: an app for recording, and an app for editing...

recording: fraps (€30)

editing: sony vegas (€500 - I'm using the trial, which can be used for 30 days)

plus there are two tools which are important:

FSRecorder: gives a lot of replay functions and a very nice follower cam - it's donationware, means that it's free, but you can donate as much as you wish

Ezdok: We can always hear from people using this tool to get some serious camera angles and views both from the VC as well as the exteriour view (€~30)

editing: sony vegas (€500 - I'm using the trial, which can be used for 30 days)

€500...............That's a bit steep.