Sign in to follow this  
Reason

When pilots report objects in the sky

Why is it a silly suggestion that it was some kind of natural phenomenon? Nature can do so much cool and weirdstuff.

What makes you think that the objects you saw were under some kind of intelligent control?

Primarily Sam, because I'm an intelligent guy and I was there to see these things for myself, and I add another person was also there. They were discs, perfectly circular, solid looking objects. I fail to see how nature can create solid looking objects that travel at a constant speed in a straight line across the sky, with two other similar objects circling it in a regimented fashion.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

How about this for a neat compromise- Instead of reporting something as a 'UFO', we could simply report it as an "unknown aircraft" to avoid any fuss, that way it'd at least be logged for the record..:)

For example if I saw something on the ground with flashing lights and everything, I'd phone the police and say- "Er..I'm not sure but I think an aircraft might have crash-landed or something", that way the police would be guaranteed to come out fast..

Of course, if your crash-landed plane turns out to leave behind as much evidence as the average UFO (Which is to say, none) then you might have some explaining to do.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

..It has allways amazed me since on this planet a very large percentage of us live our life based on a "God" (your choice) we have never seen and have only heard about from stories.

Ah but many Christians would say they can FEEL his power inside them..;)

"My Christian faith is my backbone"- Bear Grylls

"I buried a small crucifix in the snow on the summit of Everest"- Sir Edmund Hilary

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth..God bless all of you on the good Earth" - excerpt from Genesis broadcast by Apollo 8 crew as they orbited the moon, Christmas Eve 1968

If there is anything out there....By that I mean God or Extra Terrestrials, I don't think we are meant to know. Their is no proof that either exist. Just a lot of talk is all.

I chose not to think about it. Life is too short, so I will just enjoy this place we call earth.

Matthew Kane

If there is anything out there....By that I mean God or Extra Terrestrials, I don't think we are meant to know. Their is no proof that either exist. Just a lot of talk is all.

I chose not to think about it. Life is too short, so I will just enjoy this place we call earth.

+1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

"More of that Rosewell crap I guess" ____Do you wish to file a UFO sighting, NOT ME...LOL

Oh... come... on... hollywood movies might as well be listed as documentaries of american life.

So all those folks I arrested and took downtown rated more than one call? wow... sry about that... someone better tell to BimmerCop as I bet he also doesn't know this.

And this idea about the radar... I always thought it took sophisticated electronic means or other ingenious ways (like aluminum strips) to confuse a radar's reception. Thanks CoolIP for clearing up that it only takes a jar of jam (jelly or preserves I reckon will not work). I also wondered where the radar and electronic sounds came from... video makes all that clear. Again Thanks!

Someone called me? LOL It's like when people say, you didn't read me my rights! Well guess what, Sherlock, if I'm not questioning you directly regarding specific events AND you are not in a custodial arrest, I don't need to read you Miranda Rights. Hollywood has made everyone into a lawyer these days.

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

That's funny.

Say, you are in the 17th century in a small settlement in Alabama and people say that Ethiopia does exist, the Siege of Austria did occur and Thames is indeed in England... will you still not believe what they say? Will you go to places just to prove that they exist?

only a fool who always seeks evidence in everything just to satisfy his/her arrogancy

The inhabitants of 17th Alabama would have been well within their right to be sceptical of stories about places they'd never heard of or been to; why would they not be, unless a trusted and experienced team of explorers had been their and told them about those places (which would count as evidence)?

You appear to be arguing that they should accept the truth of what they're told on the grounds that we know now that those places exist. If you reject the need for evidence then you have to accept everything & anything -- sea serpents, flying saucers, ghosts, fairies, thermite in the WTC etc. etc.

DEPARTMENT OF THE AIR FORCE

HEADQUARTERS 81ST COMBAT SUPPORT [uSAFE]

APO NEW YORK 09755

REPLTY TO

ATTN OF: CD 13 Jan 81

SUBJECT: Unexplained Lights

TO: RAF/CC

1. Early in the morning of 27 Dec 80 (approximately 0300L), two USAF

security police patrolmen saw unusual lights outside the back gate at

RAF Woodbridge. Thinking an aircraft might have crashed or been forced

down, they called for permission to go outside the gate to investigate.

The on-duty flight chief responded and allowed to patrolmen to pro-

ceed on foot. The individuals reported seeing a strange glowing object

in the forest. The object was described as being metalic in appearance

and triangular in shape, approximately two to three meters across the

base and approximately two meters high. It illuminated the entire forest

with a white light. The object itself had pulsing red light on top and

a bank(s) of blue lights underneath. The object was hovering or on legs.

As the patrolmen approached the object, it maneuvered through the trees

and disappeared. At this time the animals on a nearby farm went into a

frenzy. The object was briefly sighted approximately an hour later near

the back gate.

2. The next day, three depressions 1 1/2" deep and 7" in diameter were

found where the object had been sighted on the ground. The following

night (29 Dec 80) the area was checked for radiation. Beta/gamma readings

of 0.1 milliroentgens were recorded with peak readings in the three de-

pressions and near the center of the triangle formed by the depressions.

A nearby tree had moderate (.05-.07) readings on the side of the tree

toward the depressions.

3. Later in the night a red sun-like light was seen through the trees.

It moved about and pulsed. At one point it appeared to throw off glowing

particles and then broke into five separate white objects and then dis-

appeared. Immediately thereafter, three star-like objects were noticed

in the sky, two objects to the north and one to the south. all of which

were about 10° off the horizon. The objects moved rapidly in sharp angular

movements and displayed red, green and blue lights. The objects to the

north appeared to be elliptical through an 8-12 power lens. They then

turned to full circles. The objects to the north remained in the sky for

an hour or more. The object to the south was visible for two or three

hours and beamed down a stream of light from time to time. Numerous indivi-

duals, including the undersigned, witnessed the activities in paragraphs

2 and 3.

(signature)

CHARLES I. HALT, Lt Col, USAF

Deputy Base Commander

The Halt Affidavit

In June 2010, retired Colonel Charles Halt signed a notarized affidavit, in which he again summarized what had happened, then stated he believed the event to be extraterrestrial and it had been covered up by both the US and UK: "I believe the objects that I saw at close quarter were extraterrestrial in origin and that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted—both then and now—to subvert the significance of what occurred at Rendlesham Forest and RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation."

Halt also dismissed claims that he and his men had confused a UFO with a lighthouse beam:

Bath Salts lol :-)

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

The inhabitants of 17th Alabama would have been well within their right to be sceptical of stories about places they'd never heard of or been to; why would they not be, unless a trusted and experienced team of explorers had been their and told them about those places (which would count as evidence)?

You appear to be arguing that they should accept the truth of what they're told on the grounds that we know now that those places exist. If you reject the need for evidence then you have to accept everything & anything -- sea serpents, flying saucers, ghosts, fairies, thermite in the WTC etc. etc.

You can go too far the other way as well, accepting "consensus reality" in fear of not fitting in.

I always find it annoying when reporters do a segment of a UFO sighting. Determined not to look foolish by accepting something the majority find unacceptable, they pepper the story with laughter, rolled eyes and little green men jokes as if to say "I'm with the majority! I am! I am! See?"

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Humans are really a funny lot. We see pic's of man on the moon or robots on Mars and go "Wow what a great thing". Show us a Pic of a "UFO" and provide 50 witness statements from sane stable people we yell "Hoax!!" and call 50 people who we have never seen and probably never will see liars. It has allways amazed me since on this planet a very large percentage of us live our life based on a "God" (your choice) we have never seen and have only heard about from stories.

There's a big difference between saying: "what you saw being extraterrestrial is only one of many explanations and we haven't ruled out all the others," on the one hand and: "you're all liars" on the other. I can believe that what those 50 people saw can be explained without invoking aliens without having to believe they are liars. P.S. Plenty of people shout 'hoax' at the Moon and Mars pics too, but let's not get into that discussion :P.

Primarily Sam, because I'm an intelligent guy and I was there to see these things for myself, and I add another person was also there. They were discs, perfectly circular, solid looking objects. I fail to see how nature can create solid looking objects that travel at a constant speed in a straight line across the sky, with two other similar objects circling it in a regimented fashion.

I fail to see how a single electron that is sent through a plate containing two slits can interfere with itself, or how time can 'slow down', yet all experimental evidence today tells us that is in fact how the world works.

Maybe what you saw was in fact extra-terrestrial. There's nothing in your story that will allow me to conclude it wasn't, so it remains one of the possibilities. However there's also nothing in your story that makes me conclude it was. Given all the weird stuff that optical illusions can to, not to mention the way our mind can play tricks on us, I personally wouldn't be so quick to conclude something I saw was obviously non-natural. Like I said though we can't prove what you saw either way, so the only scientific conclusion is to say that the question remains open.

You can go too far the other way as well, accepting "consensus reality" in fear of not fitting in.

I always find it annoying when reporters do a segment of a UFO sighting. Determined not to look foolish by accepting something the majority find unacceptable, they pepper the story with laughter, rolled eyes and little green men jokes as if to say "I'm with the majority! I am! I am! See?"

Indeed. Just because 90-99% of UFO sightings [that have been properly investigated] have been proved to be of natural or man-made origin and the remaining 1-10% are inconclusive doesn't mean that the next UFO sighting that is reported isn't in fact of extraterrestrial origin. Apparently agnosticism is hard.

I beleive their is other life out there in the universe based on the size of it and that we are traced back to space dust spread around the universe by comets or whatever else. Anywhere there is water in a liquid state, there will be life, and that may be occuring in countless planets in our universe.

How much of that speculative life in the universe is inteligent? No one on earth knows.

Will it ever be possible for any life in this universe to develop technology to bridge the gap between us? I say we are too far away and this is the physical barrier that exists. It may never be possible as our life expectancy is too short to make the journey possible.

Matthew Kane

I agree with you, but that's a separate line of thinking from the point I was raising. Nobody should have to be afraid of expressing a belief for fear of not fitting in.

..Will it ever be possible for any life in this universe to develop technology to bridge the gap between us? I say we are too far away and this is the physical barrier that exists..

What if our alien pals try to contact us via TELEPATHY (assuming telepathy is instantaneous), thereby breaking the light-speed barrier?

I mean, imagine a group of aliens sitting down on their home planet and beaming the telepathic message out into space "we are aliens, is there anybody there?".

That message may enter a human doods head but his brain can't unscramble it, so it triggers hallucinations and he "sees" himself being taken aboard a spacecraft or some other such 'abductee' stuff..