Sign in to follow this  
Azone

Moving to new PC.

New PC and I want to load Flight on it.

I know there is a thread in here somewhere on how to do it, can somebody point me to that direction?

As far as I know:

1. When using Flight under the Windows Live platform, all you have to do is d/l the original free Flight program, install it, and then log in to your Windows Live or Xbox account. All your DLC should show up.

2. If you are using the Steam version, go to your Library and re-download the Flight program. Then your DLC should be available, however, you might have to download them again.

If this is not correct, I'm sure someone that has done this will chime in and correct any errors I might have made.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Hello Mike

Installing Flight on a 2nd or 3thIt is quite simple.

1. Install Flight on your new PC

2. Start Flight at least once and do the first 2 mission (some guys bypass this)

3. Do all the DLC downloads you have bought.

4. From your OLD PC you only need your career files, there are 20 of them.

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Flight\Players\Numbers Folder\Career

or

%LOCALAPPDATA% \Microsoft\Flight\Players (<- copy paste to address bar)

then navigate to Numbers Folder -> Career

Make a backup of your new 20 career files.

Copy your OLD career files to your new PC, at the same location.

You are all set.

(There are other ways, like copying all your DLC and such, but the above procedure is foolproof.)

Cheers

Thanks Ramon for filling in all the details. Perhaps you were the member that posted the original thread?

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Thanks Ramon for filling in all the details. Perhaps you were the member that posted the original thread?

None needed.

Don't know, but many others and myself have installed Flight on several PC's.

I did it since the Beta (February) and later, after game launch there were several threads about that.

Cheers.