Sign in to follow this  
Ken737

737-900ER

I think they had said any other expansions they plan on doing if they still plan on releasing them would be after the 777 release. I myself have been looking forward to the BBJs and the ERs.

Temecula, great place Ken, love the vineyards.

I doubt they will get left by the wayside, I've been a supporter of PMDG's products for many years and they pretty much always deliver as promised, you just gotta be patient these kinda projects are pretty big. Looks like 777 is winding down and I believe the 747-400 V2 is steaming along as well and I believe they said after those 2 are out of the way they'll take some of the new things they learned during development and apply it to the next 737NGX update which will hopefully include the BBJ and the much anticipated -900ER. Can't wait!