Sign in to follow this  
188AHC

AOTD for 9/8 Koko Head

This one is easy. Look around the area after getting the cache. There are some things that you might not notice initially like the VOR nearby and the little red top lighthouse. Good area for sightseeing.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

This one is easy.

Not for me :-(. Burned half a tank in the RV. The cache detector showed me within two miles, but the aerocache symbol never lit. I scraped leaves off all the trees in that area, but never saw the cache.

sigPicF8.jpg

Did you fly the rim of the crater? I don't remember exactly where this one was, but it seems like it was just along the rim toward the peak. I got it back in April though.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Sure did. Also tried last time it was AOTD. Couldn't find it, and figured it was buggy.

sigPicF8.jpg

Sorry to hear of your problem with this one. Maybe someone that gets it within the next day will post here so we can confirm if it is bugged this time around.

You did fly east (roughly) past Diamond Head to the next crater didn't you?

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

Same thing here. Was bugged when I tried it with the Carbon Cub deluxe. I restarted the game and tried it with the RV-6, and the aerocache appeared.

Not for me :-(. Burned half a tank in the RV. The cache detector showed me within two miles, but the aerocache symbol never lit. I scraped leaves off all the trees in that area, but never saw the cache.

Same here, had the missing marker bug. I just saved game, exited, then restarted and it appeared. Always appears after restarting the game for me.

At first I got to a distance of 0.0km from it and it was nowhere to be found. I teleported a few times around the map, and I got it.