Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

KSFO scenery recommendation

I need to a payware KSFO scenery and unfortunately I couldn't find comparisons between Mega Airport San Francisco and Flightbeam's KSFO. What are the cons and pros of the both? I'd appreciate your opinions and remarks.

(I've seen the review of Flightbeam's KSFO by avsim).

Thanks,

Dirk.

I think it's just Aerosoft marketing Flight Beam's SFO. It's a great add-on!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Same airport...

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

It is indeed the same airport. I'd just like to add that you won't regret it if you buy it--it's gorgeous, incredibly detailed, but also quite FPS-friendly. Seriously, probably the best night lighting I've ever seen in an FSX product. At times it really makes my jaw drop.

Only thing that bothers me about it is the non-moving jetways. That seems to be the norm these days, unfortunately (and possibly a condition of Aerosoft marketing the scenery)...

James

Only thing that bothers me about it is the non-moving jetways. That seems to be the norm these days, unfortunately (and possibly a condition of Aerosoft marketing the scenery)...

I doubt that is the reason, probably more just because it was his first scenery. He added moving jetways at KPHX and it will probably be marketed at Aerosoft at some point as well. Maybe at some point he will update KSFO to have moving jetways as well.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I doubt that is the reason, probably more just because it was his first scenery. He added moving jetways at KPHX and it will probably be marketed at Aerosoft at some point as well. Maybe at some point he will update KSFO to have moving jetways as well.

Ah, ignore my little conspiracy theory then. :P

All is clear. Just curious, where would you buy the scenery, at Aerosoft or Flightbeam directly?

Thanks for the comments,

Dirk.